I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
I got away from my abusive husband as some of you know, back in December.

As difficult as my life still is now, as much as I still think about CTB, mainly because of my many health problems caused by Benzo withdrawal and abusing other drugs a few years ago, I think I might have a bit of life left in me.

I met someone else, someone I had known for a long, long time before, back when I was still with my ex. I should have listened to my heart then and just fucked him off and gone with this guy.

I have always loved him, and I could kick myself for not going with him all those years ago.

Can't change that now, we are together at last.

I am having some issues with trust etc and being thrust headlong into a new way of life, but I am adapting slowly.

I actually asked the universe to put us together, as in sat on a park bench, gazed up at the sky and begged whoever was listening to put us together, well something listened anyway, look at us now!

This is only my story so far though, I still totally understand why everyone is here for their own reasons. I would NEVER try to change anyone's mind about anything in their lives or tell them how they feel is wrong and they should do things my way, because my way is just that, my way, and it's not suitable for everyone in the world.

Best wishes anyways, here's to another day x

• Love
Reactions: martha, Superfluous, whatever1111 and 3 others
omw/2/ctb

omw/2/ctb

Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it
Mar 29, 2019
Thank you for sharing, it's wonderful to hear your good news

Reactions: martha and NoOneKnows