PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I have been desperately searching for the following movies about accepting death:

Mourning Recipe (this one is in Japanese so will need subtitles)

Amour

Will for the Woods

If anyone is able to find these would you be willing to stream them as a movie night for us to watch together, and potentially others as well?

Odd favor, but these movies are one of the only things that help me!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, waitingforrest, Disappointered and 1 other person
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't heard of those movies but I will look for them as they will probably help me deal with what lies ahead. If I should find a way to stream them I will post a link.

I wholeheartedly support all propaganda that will acculturate people toward acceptance - and ideally celebration - of suicide. The more movies there are about freeing oneself from the horrible burden of life the better. I don't watch much of anything anymore due to the shamelessly embedded sjw propaganda in almost every movie or series but if it's about coming to terms with suicide as a better option than waking up again then I'm all for it. If only these movies had been made years ago I'd probably be dead already.

I did however recently notice a movie called Alternative Endings and a series called The End, both on crave, both about dying with dignity. The doc movie Alternative Endings is interesting. It introduces and habituate's the viewer to suicide and modern celebrations of death. I gave up on The End but others here might find it entertaining or comforting.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest and Dead Meat