W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
To a successful CTB
To a better world
To this great beautiful community which is much better than facebook, instagram and any other social network...
CHEERS!!!

I'm finally alone, possibly for 24 hours and I'm enjoying this cold beer! I have plenty of bottles so I'll make sure of getting drunk AF and leaving my suicidal thoughts behind for some hours at least. I really needed this break.

Some of you already know my story but to sum up, I used to live in my apartment alone, failed to CTB, and now I'm a prisoner in my parents house who is monitored 24/7.
For those reasons, I hate my daily life but I'm extremely happy now because I could CTB if I wanted to but nah, it's better to get lots of booze and enjoy life until next year, in which I'll die 100% or end up as a vegetable if I fail or maybe in a psych ward.

What about you people? In spite of wanting to CTB, are you free? Do enjoy alcohol, drugs, etc? Sorry if this thread bothers you, I become too social when I drink lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oozzy, Deleted member 23885, KleinerWolf and 30 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I can't afford alcohol anymore cause I can't afford it. So have drink for me brother! Those thoughts can fuck off for a bit!

Edit: just realized I sound drunk in that first sentence LOL

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, botanormal, justsad&done and 4 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I'm glad that you are getting the break from life for a wee while! You deserve it! Sending you some positive vibe! :hug:

I think knowing that you can ctb anytime can be like a safety net for when things go wrong; and with that safety, I can focus on other things in life. I personally love alcohol and I can drink a lot of alcohol. I know it can have terrible effects on my body when I grow older, but hey, I won't be living that long anyway to suffer from the consequences. :nomouth: Also, I go through my days a lot better being tipsy/drunk, so alcohol is basically my companion right now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23885, botanormal, Huntfish34 and 6 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
when I'm drunk I'm also very chatty and social. I self medicate to help me cope whit my life and work. Try never to be sober, or otherwise I would have ctb by now, and you are so right, this is so much better than those social networks you mentioned.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal, Huntfish34, justsad&done and 4 others
setianism

setianism

Sep 15, 2018
I've stayed sober for the past 2 days which drove me to the suicidal episode I'm going through right now, but have a drink for me man and enjoy this window of easiness while you can

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal, Huntfish34, darksideofthebright and 3 others
laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
To a successful CTB
To a better world
To this great beautiful community which is much better than facebook, instagram and any other social network...
CHEERS!!!

I'm finally alone, possibly for 24 hours and I'm enjoying this cold beer! I have plenty of bottles so I'll make sure of getting drunk AF and leaving my suicidal thoughts behind for some hours at least. I really needed this break.

Some of you already know my story but to sum up, I used to live in my apartment alone, failed to CTB, and now I'm a prisoner in my parents house who is monitored 24/7.
For those reasons, I hate my daily life but I'm extremely happy now because I could CTB if I wanted to but nah, it's better to get lots of booze and enjoy life until next year, in which I'll die 100% or end up as a vegetable if I fail or maybe in a psych ward.

What about you people? In spite of wanting to CTB, are you free? Do enjoy alcohol, drugs, etc? Sorry if this thread bothers you, I become too social when I drink lol

View attachment 55126

Wow, congratulations. I would accompany you to a few beers. A few liters but unfortunately I don't live alone. One of the things I'd like to do before ctb is get a beer binge, even though I've done it before. I'm an alcoholic xD. Anyway, enjoy

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Huntfish34, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can't afford alcohol anymore cause I can't afford it. So have drink for me brother! Those thoughts can fuck off for a bit!

Edit: just realized I sound drunk in that first sentence LOL

@foxdie

Lmao! Drinking is nice! I'll make sure to drink for you, my friend :)

@darksideofthebright

Exactly bro, too much negativity is making me go crazy! We all know alcohol is unhealthy but damn, the effects of happiness are amazing! (not becoming a prolifer anyway LOL)

@Sherri

I really like reading yours comments and now that I know that you love alcohol, I think YOU ROCK!!
I'm glad to have found SS :')

@setianism

I have some glasses of beer waiting for you but OK, I'll drink them in your place! Lol

@laeloth

That sounds like a great plan!
If I happen to get lots of money, I'll pay so that you come to Argentina to drink with me lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, setianism, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Hablamos el mismo idioma entones :)

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Good for you mate..I hope you enjoy the relief!

• Love
Reactions: justsad&done and WornOutLife
Deleted member 24434

Deleted member 24434

Dec 3, 2020
I'm having lots of beer and listening to my favourite music loud. Got a sudden feeling of overwhelming sadness just this past half hour out of nowhere so trying to drown it out. Enjoy your beers!

• Love
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Cheers:heart:
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, Homecoming and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm having lots of beer and listening to my favourite music loud. Got a sudden feeling of overwhelming sadness just this past half hour out of nowhere so trying to drown it out. Enjoy your beers!

@Existence

I feel exactly like you, bro! Love it!

@SmellyRat

Thank you! Btw, I really love that gif and your profile pic! lol

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
yeah, I love drinking and I drink every night - cider and wine. I'm not sure if I'm classed as alcohol dependant or if it's just habit; but i love my night times, watching TV and enjoying a few drinks.
Enjoy your night of freedom! :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, foxdie, Deleted member 24434 and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
To a successful CTB
To a better world
CHEERS!!!

View attachment 55126
Love and respect brother. Max the relax

DBD

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, foxdie, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Ypu look really well and healthy bro. Enjoy your beer everyone needs a vice.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, foxdie, justsad&done and 4 others
Deleted member 24434

Deleted member 24434

Dec 3, 2020
yeah, I love drinking and I drink every night - cider and wine. I'm not sure if I'm classed as alcohol dependant or if it's just habit; but i love my night times, watching TV and enjoying a few drinks.
Enjoy your night of freedom! :)
I drink every night too. It helps my anxiety and helps me sleep. I look forward to my evening beers. It's rare I get drunk but tonight I really feel like getting pissed lol.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, foxdie, justsad&done and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I drink every night too. It helps my anxiety and helps me sleep. I look forward to my evening beers. It's rare I get drunk but tonight I really feel like getting pissed lol.
Helps me sleep too. I have to say that on the odd occasion I don't have a drink, it takes me at least an hour to get to sleep, and I wake up a few times during the night too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, justsad&done, Deleted member 24434 and 1 other person
Deleted member 24434

Deleted member 24434

Dec 3, 2020
I'm the same. I can function fine without beer, but I cannot sleep without it, so I drink. Sleep is the only peace I get. Even nightmares are better than reality.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JGT, WornOutLife and x~Sophia~x
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
Salud! :hihi: (hope I got that right, don't know Spanish that well)

That looks so good. I enjoy beer, but since a few months back if I have too much I become a danger to myself. So I stick to non-alcoholic beer most of the night. It's better than light beer IMO.

• Love
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I enjoy reading your posts.
I wish you all the best for the future.

• Love
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I am also a prisoner of my parents. It's a living Hell tbh.

Glad the booze at least is providing some solace from your suffering!

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and WornOutLife
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I hope you enjoy your freedom today to the fullest. It really comes down to being able to enjoy the little things, even if they are few and far between.

• Love
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Cheers dude! :smiling: :devil:
I'm done with my beers for today and moved on to the wine.
If life wasn't so tragic it would almost be good.

@WornOutLife Btw what beer is that? Looks very refreshing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and WornOutLife
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
@darksideofthebright

Exactly bro, too much negativity is making me go crazy! We all know alcohol is unhealthy but damn, the effects of happiness are amazing! (not becoming a prolifer anyway LOL)
Sorry to see that you're dealing with a lot of negativity! I hope you can feel at ease soon!!

Also, never been called a bro before (probably for a reason :pfff:), but if it means something good to men, thank you! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and WornOutLife
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Cheers to you. Enjoy the beer and freedom. I raise my vodka on the rocks and toast to a little peace and happiness. :love:

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and StateOfMind
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Cheers dude! :smiling: :devil:
I'm done with my beers for today and moved on to the wine.
If life wasn't so tragic it would almost be good.

@WornOutLife Btw what beer is that? Looks very refreshing.

It's called BRAHMA, a classic argentine beer! You'd love it lol

• Love
Reactions: StateOfMind and Huntfish34
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I so want to drink beer now after seeing these pictures. Icy cold, in a proper glass. Maybe even more than one.

I want a really good one too. I like Heinekin but it's kind of heavy, maybe Coors. I'm not familiar with beer brands.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: laeloth and WornOutLife
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
And pizza with it. Beer and pizza are things I've not had in a very long time.

• Love
Reactions: StateOfMind, laeloth and WornOutLife