• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
I'd like to have a tiny wood house surounded by lush nature with everythings i need to eat and survive without having to do any effort. Sun 2/3 of the year and access to unlimited amount of books, music, and video games.
But now that i writte this i realise that even with all of that i risk to feel lonely and boredom,i will think about the futility of it all, still have this atypical and debilitating brain and probably anhedonia. so i would like to live in a universe where i am an other person functioning differently,
a person entusiast and able to enjoy simple things, with great short term memory and focus, able to connect with people in a meaningfulway without feeling alienated.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
you cant find me

you cant find me

youre not going in circles, its a downward spiral
Nov 21, 2021
Well what's the point of living out here, a "career"??? Getting to watch a mass extinction event in real time? My dreams are so much more fulfilling and interesting, I'd love to live in them full-time as long as I wasn't aware that I was dreaming. That sounds even more distressing.

(Not sure if you meant literal dreams but people seem to be taking it either way lol)

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and sserafim
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
No , nothingness like before i was born is always the best options. Unfortunately i was born.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I would 100% live if I were in the Harry Potter world or some other fantasy world. My problem is having to live in this world, I would love to go to a fantasy world and live there (provided that I stay young forever and never age past the age of 25, I'm terrified of getting old). I hate this reality, I think that it's probably one of the cruelest worlds in the universe (if other worlds exist). This reality is so boring and depressing. It's all about competition and survival. People compete with each other in the capitalist rat race, the competition is cut-throat, everyone's just fighting for survival as well as seeking to out-do and out-class each other. Everyone wants to come out on top, even if it's at other peoples' expense. Even in nature, animals kill and fight each other to the death, as well as eat each other just to survive. We also eat animals to survive.

The fact that living beings have to eat each other is just (I can't even describe it) once you think about it. Also, once you're an adult, you become a slave to the system. You have to spend around 50 years of your life slaving away (working) to earn a living just to survive. Adulthood is basically modern-day slavery, who would want to live it? Society is basically a capitalist pyramid scheme that we unfortunately all have to buy into, it's such a scam. I truly see nothing worth living about life once you reach adulthood, and having to work for a living is my primary motivation to ctb.

I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts, I always wished for a Hogwarts letter, but sadly it never came. I've always loved learning and studying, and it would be so cool to learn about interesting things like potions, DADA, transfiguration, and charms. I wish that magic were real. I've also wanted to be in the Percy Jackson world as well, it would be so cool to be a demigod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonnerr
J

JustinTime

Jan 3, 2024
No thats called being lied to and thats lonely

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Hell ya, it's a dream reality, I can create a new world, I can be a dragon in fantasy land. I can be a part of a game or book universe, I can live in my daydream worlds. Why tf would I not want to live?

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and sserafim
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I probably torture my self until I doesn't remember who or what I am anymore, and die.

ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
I like that question a lot, it made me crack a smile to ponder this seemingly impossible proposition

However, I don't know what I'd be like without these feelings. I'm a bit addicted to it really, I feel euphoria in pain. Any professional I've consulted has looked at me like some extraterrestrial upon making that statement. I feel like life would be boring without the sadness. I feel like I was meant to plan my escape eventually, I don't want my life to be in anyone else's hands