• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Normally I don't defend doctors as they are prolong and sustain life, however, this one seems to have been vindicated by the anti-choice, pro-suffering society. Here is a news story about him. Granted, assuming that the patients wanted to die and consented to hastening their deaths, it even seems that the few doctors that are willing to help people who are suffering are then facing legal and civil consequences for doing so. Such a sad society as the few doctors and nurses that want to hasten death, curb suffering are now being publically shamed and tried for it.

What do you guys think about this story?

Reactions: snowman626, ithappens, Kikoo Loool and 5 others
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
Not surprised in the slightest. Of course it makes sense to prosecute someone that helped end another's suffering. That's logic right there.

Reactions: snowman626 and Severen
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
Some pretty odd writing in that article. The journalist refers to the deceased as 'victims'. Shouldn't phrases like that only be applied if the accused is found guilty?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Severen
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Fuck the system. You know what on second thoughts I think that is too harsh. Yes they were critical care patients that were going to die anyway, but it has to be done legitimately until it's legalized. I know it sucks, but that is the way it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Severen, Faraway1990 and Trainstation
Hayalet

Hayalet

May 30, 2019
Normally I don't defend doctors as they are prolong and sustain life, however, this one seems to have been vindicated by the anti-choice,

So many people are "pro-choice" for things like abortion. My life is my life. If you have a mental illness I believe they should allow us to be put to sleep. Living with this every single day of our lives is a complete hell. You cant be responsible for someone's death if someone wanted it...

Reactions: Severen
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I sympathize with the doctor's motives (assuming them to be compassionate), but without consent by the patients or, if they are incapable of consent, their families, it's murder. Approval of non-resucitation is not approval for euthanasia.

Reactions: TAW122 and Superfluous
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Normally I don't defend doctors as they are prolong and sustain life, however, this one seems to have been vindicated by the anti-choice, pro-suffering society. Here is a news story about him. Granted, assuming that the patients wanted to die and consented to hastening their deaths, it even seems that the few doctors that are willing to help people who are suffering are then facing legal and civil consequences for doing so. Such a sad society as the few doctors and nurses that want to hasten death, curb suffering are now being publically shamed and tried for it.

All I see is ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME from the people pretending to be victims which is typical when it comes to Americans. I hope all these fuckers one day go through massive amounts of pain and suffering and there is nobody there to help them end it...
Some pretty odd writing in that article. The journalist refers to the deceased as 'victims'. Shouldn't phrases like that only be applied if the accused is found guilty?

People not having to deal with this shitty world anymore, does not sound like victims to me...

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni, snowman626, ithappens and 3 others