S

szczepan455

Aug 16, 2024
All of my life has been a joke, a monument to nonexistence. I have watched all of my peers outgrow me and lead fulfilling lives and I'm just here, lonely vegetating since the day I was born, and now conspiring to end it all. I hate everything and everyone. All of the good memories I have in my life were when I was playing video games. I'm glad I won't have to struggle anymore in this nihilistic existance

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, abusedanimal6, Peace/Quiet and 8 others
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
Dang I feel the exact same way! I can't believe how I failed. Actually I have good memories but squandered them so it's really bad lmao. How can someone have such a normal childhood and then fail so miserably?

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
All of my life has been a joke, a monument to nonexistence. I have watched all of my peers outgrow me and lead fulfilling lives and I'm just here, lonely vegetating since the day I was born, and now conspiring to end it all. I hate everything and everyone. All of the good memories I have in my life were when I was playing video games. I'm glad I won't have to struggle anymore in this nihilistic existance
You described my feelings perfectly, you are not alone, I hope I build up the courage to get out of here soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
Hugging you all because I feel the same. At least we're not alone with the feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21