peabs

peabs

Apr 14, 2020
Hello friends,

I haven't seen this info in the many SN resources on here, but if it's been discussed already then do please tell me so.

Just wondering whether the water you dissolve the SN in should be cold/cool/warm? Would this make any difference to how it dissolves?

Also wondering what you think about home vs a neutral space like a motel for ctb location...
I can't decide if it's worse for family to find me, or just an innocent stranger working in a motel. Interested to hear thoughts, thanks.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Just wondering whether the water you dissolve the SN in should be cold/cool/warm? Would this make any difference to how it dissolves?
Normal temperatures . Warm should not be used as it reacts . Cold can be used to reduce sensations (but it's complicated) .

It was addressed , see storage etc -

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/649564/

:hug:

an innocent stranger working in a motel.
May notify police via delayed message . Avoids trauma to workers . Can leave note it's SN and not dangerous thus avoid panic . Addressed before as well

* That does not prevent more discussion or information and others should chime -- just giving short summary of basic info that was discussed :)

Last edited:
Reactions: x-Ace-x, I screwed up and peabs
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
i was planning on going to a quiet nature spot i know i wont be found at for ages

Reactions: autumnal
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I've seen it suggested in other threads to hang a bedsheet to block the view, with a sign saying that there's been a suicide and to call police. Especially if you're doing it at a motel, but also a good idea at home to warn your family before they see.

Reactions: autumnal