Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
1. Reddit users are apparently more interested in jokes / sarcastic / funny comments rather than real world issues

2. There's a majority/minority section that arbitrarily gets latched on to particular threads and decides which content to upvote and what to downvote.

A comment that has 1000 upvotes in one sub-thread will get 1000 downvotes in another one. The context of the post will be the same, but the user opinion base will be different.

Reactions: Kurushii, Celerity, Ringo and 3 others
J

JusTired

Feb 8, 2019
Reddit is full of hateful people who are seeking validation from other nasty people in their echo chambers. The pile-on effect is strong over there.

Reactions: Celerity, apple2myeye! and Source Energy
looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
I stopped using Reddit like a year ago because the only way you're supposed to react to someone opposing your views is to be a passive-aggressive little bitch about it. If you don't do it, they will. Not everywhere, of course, but in enough places to come off as an insufferable platform.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Celerity and apple2myeye!
valkyrie

valkyrie

Feb 11, 2023
I'm permanently suspended from Reddit and idk what I even did.
The admins are robots who only reply to appeals with a vague message saying you violated the content policy.
Reddit is bad anyways, I hate how you say something midly controversial and you get downvoted into oblivion, I'm pretty sensitive so it ended up feeling like a personal attack

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, JusTired and Kurushii
Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
I have never posted or commented anything to reddit because I never felt it safe to do so. I don't like how they all think the same either, with everyone in a thread either upvoting or downvoting a comment and things like that. I don't use reddit much at all anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: JusTired