• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
They knew where I ordered and what I ordered. I was so startled that I spoke the truth. I could not lie. I dont have it in me. So I lost my SN. The Canadian authorities reported to the dutch police. So this can happen. Be aware.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: drmihilo, LoiteringClouds, RoundaboutResolved and 13 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
They knew where I ordered and what I ordered. I was so startled that I spoke the truth. I could not lie. I dont have it in me. So I lost my SN. The Canadian authorities reported to the dutch police. So this can happen. Be aware.
Why did you give your sn because it is not a narcotics so they can't get it from you
Is this your first time interaction with police your entire life ?

Reactions: saddestbunny and Xta4Love
X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
Why did you give your sn because it is not a narcotics so they can't get it from you

Is this your first time interaction with police your entire life ?
Yes! Pretty much. Never had a fine or any of the sort. Im very vulnerable. I have 7 psychiatric disorders. I was no match. I just came out of therapy when they knocked on my door. I did not have it together. They said they had to confiscate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: diyCTB, cristaleyez, tothepoint and 9 others
P

peaceindeath

I want peace
May 5, 2023
In Netherlands, you can apply for assisted suicide. Why don't you try?

Reactions: Xta4Love
X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
SN is a shitty way to go anyway. The suicide counselors in the Netherlands advise against it. It is not a humane death

Reactions: affinity and myusername890
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Because there are many rules and regulations.

My brother tried. Wasn't sick enough they said.

Well ..he showed them..

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: saddestbunny, dctb, ZM4ever and 16 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Because assisted suicide will not be granted to everyone, there are rules
Yes! Pretty much. Never had a fine or any of the sort. Im very vulnerable. I have 7 psychiatric disorders. I was no match. I just came out of therapy when they knocked on my door. I did not have it together. They said they had to confiscate it.
Sorry it happened to you , you can get sn again from other sources

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Sorry you lost the SN--I respectfully just told the cops that I was doing better than last June, and they left without taking any of my Nitrogen setup

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I am. The procedure takes 3 years at least
First of all, I am so sorry. Don't blame yourself for handing it to them, it's okay, it is scary when someone comes knocking on your door like you just committed a crime.

Second of all, to be fair, of course they would say it is a bad and inhumane way to go out. Any suicide method is to them.

And lastly, that really is terrible. 3 years??? :(
Because there are many rules and regulations.

My brother tried. Wasn't sick enough they said.

Well ..he showed them..
I am so sorry Charlie :( That is horrible

Reactions: Xta4Love and lotus11
U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
SN is a shitty way to go anyway. The suicide counselors in the Netherlands advise against it. It is not a humane death
Could you link me to anything or point me in the direction for evidence to this claim. I understand there is some discomfort to sn but I feel like it must be somewhat humane relative to just about any other accessible method.

Also, sorry this happened to you. It sucks to have cops show up at your door for you when you have committed no crime.

Reactions: blue_muse and Xta4Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really horrible what those people have been doing, they are just creating more suffering, it's inhumane to deny people ways to reliably die.
And SN doesn't even sound that awful to me, just unpleasant and preferable to a lot of the other methods because many other methods are way more risky, but if you are able to get assisted suicide then you are fortunate, but still it's cruel that it would take 3 years. Suicide should always be viewed as a human right no matter what, it shouldn't be this difficult to just exit this world in peace and finally escape from all torment.

Reactions: ZM4ever and Xta4Love
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That's horrific that that happened to you, it's so terrible that the police terrorise and steal from innocent people and are rewarded for their efforts. It only proves further that this world is not worth living in, as they have to use treacherous methods to deprive people of their right to escape this mess.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, diyCTB, Xta4Love and 3 others
Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
Buy some more and next time consider not being quite so honest.

Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

✨Invaild Pharmacy Student✨
May 7, 2023
Could you link me to anything or point me in the direction for evidence to this claim. I understand there is some discomfort to sn but I feel like it must be somewhat humane relative to just about any other accessible method.

Also, sorry this happened to you. It sucks to have cops show up at your door for you when you have committed no crime.
Sorry, but most people have no actual idea what SN does. I find it inherently funny, that the only credible source for such deaths, the PPH, is often overlooked in favour of random bs that is posted on the forum or heard elsewhere. They observed around twenty suicides with SN (all of them were described as peaceful), the biggest error margin will always remain humane. Not storing it correctly, not taking enough or too much, not fasting or not even wanting to die but rather want help.

• Informative
Reactions: diyCTB, blue_muse, Xta4Love and 1 other person
X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021

I only have articles in dutch!

I cant Im sorry. I found a few articles in dutch but I cant find them again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unending
WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I am. The procedure takes 3 years at least
Sorry they took it off you. I'm in the Netherlands too and they told me the same thing about the waiting list for euthanasia. I've given up waiting for that. When I'm ready I'll do it myself.

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
I only have articles in dutch!

I cant Im sorry. I found a few articles in dutch but I cant find them again.
It's okay, thanks for looking anyways.
Sorry, but most people have no actual idea what SN does. I find it inherently funny, that the only credible source for such deaths, the PPH, is often overlooked in favour of random bs that is posted on the forum or heard elsewhere. They observed around twenty suicides with SN (all of them were described as peaceful), the biggest error margin will always remain humane. Not storing it correctly, not taking enough or too much, not fasting or not even wanting to die but rather want help.
Yeah, I figured it wasn't really something to trust. I was more so curious to hear what they asserted just for the sake of reading it lol.

Last edited:
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Declining to answer questions is the best strategy, not talking to them. However, as others have said, it's understandable that you caved in to their bullying/intimidation tactics, I have made that mistake before too, and had to learn the hard way. I'm not trying to blame you I'm just saying.

Reactions: Xta4Love and cristaleyez
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
They will ofcourse say that to scare people to not committing CTB but alot of people have successfully CTBed from it. Most are relatively peaceful with mild discomforts.

Reactions: searchingforpeace, blue_muse and Xta4Love
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
Thats awful I hope your doing okay now

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
They found it humane enough for wild boars, that's good enough for me!

Reactions: blue_muse, Xta4Love and OceanBlue
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I'm trying to piece this together.
I don't want to make the same mistakes.
Unfortunate.

The Canadian police.
So is it safe to assume you ordered it from a candian source.?
(I don't want to post the initials here.)
(Of what I think it might be)

When did you place this order?
What was the amount ?
How long did you have it for?
(Before they came)
Is it connected to the person that got arrested?
(Canadian)

If so... does this mean your ordered it in your
Full government name.?
Full HOME address? Or Business address?
Are they aware you are on this site ?

Sucks that this happened.
I'm just trying to figure out the contact between
Candian and Dutch police and why you would be singled out.

And yes next time if they don't have a search warrant say you don't know what they are talking about and you didn't order anything.

Last edited:
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
I would like to die by SN too, can I ask where you bought it?

• Yay!
Reactions: OceanBlue and Prime0
P

Prime0

May 16, 2023
I would like to die by SN too, can I ask where you bought it?
As far as I know nemtubal (pentobarbital sodium) is better than sodium nitrite, it's directly the chemical used in euthanasia, but finding a way to order it is risky since there're a lot of scammers there...
I searched for it but didn't find yet, hopefully I can find one day a nembutal or sn.

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
The police came to my house as well, it was terrifying

Reactions: squirley
Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
Wait, was the SN from IC? Why so late tho

Nangijala

Nangijala

Jul 25, 2022
They tried to get my SN as well. Can't post too many details but it was quite a stressful experience. Every time I hear a car stop around my house I worry they are here again.