xrafinha

xrafinha

Mar 29, 2021
Is a bullet to the head the fastest painless way to go?

I'm too afraid of going partial because the high failure rate, and besides it's seens horrible to see the body twicking and shaking like that. It seens painfull even if people says it isn't.

On the other hand, a bullet seens like a magic button that you should push and everything is over.

The problem is that where I live (BR) it's quite hard to have acess to a gun. If you don't know anybody, if must go to the favelas and ask around, and that can be dangerous and i'ts not granted that once you give your money they will hold their end.

Just thinking...

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
partial has high failure rate?

S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
I am going to do just that. I decided that's the way I am going to go and I have a gun to do it. It seemed to have the highest success rate, but still, SI kicks in and it will be hard to pull the trigger. Everyone makes it seem easy, but it will still kick in. But I am definitely blowing my brains out, hopefully this month, if I have to postpone, sometime this year.

S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
partial has high failure rate?
To my knowledge I believe full suspension has a higher success compared to partial but partial has a higher success than "night-night"/carotid compression method. (At least from what I've gathered from the other threads).

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
To my knowledge I believe full suspension has a higher success compared to partial but partial has a higher success than "night-night"/carotid compression method. (At least from what I've gathered from the other threads).
Does it work with shoe lances? Because there are google picture where people commited suicide with shoe lances.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Generally speaking, the evidence seems to suggest it may be one of the faster and least painful methods, if done right at least. I'm considering this method also. It's not my first choice, but it is effective if done right.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Does it work with shoe lances?
Generally speaking, the evidence seems to suggest it may be one of the faster and least painful methods, if done right at least. I'm considering this method also. It's not my first choice, but it is effective if done right.
With shoe lances?

S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Agree, that's why I chose this method after all the research. It has to be done right though for sure. I'm putting my gun to the roof of my mouth so that it instantly severs the brain stem and blows my brain out.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Agree, that's why I chose this method after all the research. It has to be done right though for sure. I'm putting my gun to the roof of my mouth so that it instantly severs the brain stem and blows my brain out.
Thats very messy. Helium Asphyxiation would be much cleaner.

S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Does it work with shoe lances? Because there are google picture where people commited suicide with shoe lances.
I've heard it can be done successfully with laces. Quite a few teens died from a stupid Tiktok "blackout challenge" (where they strangle themselves using household items and hold their breath at the same time to see how fast they can pass out. It made the news a few times. See here:
There is a game called knockout or the blackout challenge and I have been reading stories over the years where kids have died.

Cheers

Geo

Are you going with a shot-gun/other high caliber?

S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Thats very messy. Helium Asphyxiation would be much cleaner.
It is messy, but it should also be instant for me. Helium asphix would be cleaner for sure, but getting quality helium and everything needed for that can be challenging.
I've heard it can be done successfully with laces. Quite a few teens died from a stupid Tiktok "blackout challenge" (where they strangle themselves using household items and hold their breath at the same time to see how fast they can pass out. It made the news a few times. See here:

Are you going with a shot-gun/other high caliber?
Shotgun

Last edited:
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
It is messy, but it should also be instant for me. Helium asphix would be cleaner for sure, but getting quality helium and everything needed for that can be challenging.
Here in Switzerland we have Pangas shops for gas canister. I really once bought helium for suicide. I went in the forest with the helium canister(very expensive). But my SI kicked in...

I also once tried to commit suice in a tent with these mini grills(CO poisoning) I was for some minutes in this tent, then
suddenly I got panik and run out.

That very annoning. Why I cant commit suicide? I have really decided to ctb. This pisses me off.

Last edited:
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Here in Switzerland we have Pangas shops for gas canister. I really once bought helium for suicide. I went in the forest with the helium canister(very expensive). But my SI kicked in...
SI is a bitch, I am hoping mine doesn't kick in and I can just pull the trigger and end it when my time comes

xrafinha

xrafinha

Mar 29, 2021

I also once tried to commit suice in a tent with these mini grills(CO poisoning) I was for some minutes in this tent, then
suddenly I got panik and run out.

That very annoning. Why I cant commit suicide? I have really decided to ctb. This pisses me off.
That's why I want to do it with a gun. You don't feel any pain and don't have a chance to regreat it once you just pulled a button.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager and suicide4me
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I would be so scared to off myself with a gun.. I know that it's the quickest and sure fire way to CTB but I can't get over it being such an ugly way to die.

Reactions: Ch92921
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wonder the same..

The only thing that scares me about a bullet to my head is that I've read some stuff that once you "die", you're still "alive" for some seconds. I'm really scared of that. Maybe it will be really painless?

I know, it's just some seconds but damn...I'm really a coward.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I wonder the same..

The only thing that scares me about a bullet to my head is that I've read some stuff that once you "die", you're still "alive" for some seconds. I'm really scared of that. Maybe it will be really painless?

I know, it's just some seconds but damn...I'm really a coward.
You die instanly.