• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I'm currently in class, and a bird just hit the window. My teacher went over to the window and looked down and saw the bird was still alive on the ground, but clearly dying. She said, "I wish I had something to put it out of its misery, like a BB gun". I think a lot of us are like that bird, slowly dying day by day, and just praying that we will die.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I'm currently in class, and a bird just hit the window. My teacher went over to the window and looked down and saw the bird was still alive on the ground, but clearly dying. She said, "I wish I had something to put it out of its misery, like a BB gun". I think a lot of us are like that bird, slowly dying day by day, and just praying that we will die.
Unless your teacher is a vet, zoologist, etc they sound like a piece of shit. How do they know it's dying. Unless legs are broken then it's very hard for a bird to live (unless it's a larger species and it's now disabled - e.g African greys or cockatoos with one stump foot) and I'm talking not in the wild.

Generally they need a soft towel, tiny bowel of water (or syringe) and just watching over them. Or get some glucose mixed with water so that they'll have energy and hydration.

Your teacher sounds like a neurotypical know it all fuck head. I couldn't care less about people but birds are not people so they are the exception for me.

Edit: I nursed a swallow back to fly again in Spain but it took two days of being in a plastic tub, syringe feeding (water/glucose) and just checking up. End of day two had to throw him/her from higher up (swallows cannot fly from the ground) and he/she went on their way. Brought to the vet when I found them and they said legs didn't seem broken.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Unless your teacher is a vet, zoologist, etc they sound like a piece of shit. How do they know it's dying. Unless legs are broken then it's very hard for a bird to live (unless it's a larger species and it's now disabled - e.g African greys or cockatoos with one stump foot) and I'm talking not in the wild.

Generally they need a soft towel, tiny bowel of water (or syringe) and just watching over them. Or get some glucose mixed with water so that they'll have energy and hydration.

Your teacher sounds like a neurotypical know it all fuck head. I couldn't care less about people but birds are not people so they are the exception for me.
The point of the post was not about the bird, plus the bird was dying and has since died.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded