Z

Zara24thustra

Sep 10, 2024
I bought 97% sodium nitrite, it's the purest I can find without too much red tape and all that...
Will it still provide a sufficiently painless way to go?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Anything >95% is sufficient. I'm not sure SN has ever been characterized as being "painless", which, as we know, is a completely relative term. I guess "sufficiently painless" would be entirely relative, also.

Reactions: Nikitatos, Plato'sCaveDweller, YandereMikuMistress and 5 others
Upvote 0
Z

Zara24thustra

Sep 10, 2024
Anything >95% is sufficient. I'm not sure SN has ever been characterized as being "painless", which, as we know, is a completely relative term. I guess "sufficiently painless" would be entirely relative, also.
That's very comforting, thank you.
I've read from people who changed their mind last minute that it was completely painless for them because after ingesting they felt dizzy and became unconscious. I hope that will be my experience too.

I just don't know how much to take for body weight of 97 KGs for it to be fast...

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've read from people who changed their mind last minute that it was completely painless for them because after ingesting they felt dizzy and became unconscious. I hope that will be my experience too.

I just don't know how much to take for body weight of 97 KGs for it to be fast...
But, if they changed their minds "last minute", that would mean they didn't drink all of the SN, and they wouldn't have experienced the full blown effects from it, would it not?

Well, 97 kg is about 215 lbs, so not extremely heavy. Isn't how much to take for specified weights in the SN Megathread? It certainly can't be more than 35g. 25g is for most ppl.

Reactions: Zara24thustra
Upvote 0
lucmucpuc

lucmucpuc

student
Sep 11, 2024

the guide suggested using 35mg if you weigh over 100kg
if i were you id go with 35 instead of 25

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Zara24thustra and J&L383
Upvote 0
Z

Zara24thustra

Sep 10, 2024
But, if they changed their minds "last minute", that would mean they didn't drink all of the SN, and they wouldn't have experienced the full blown effects from it, would it not?

Well, 97 kg is about 215 lbs, so not extremely heavy. Isn't how much to take for specified weights in the SN Megathread? It certainly can't be more than 35g. 25g is for most ppl.
From their explanation,they drank all of it and then panicked and called someone or an ambulance right before they went unconscious... anyways I guess I'll find out for myself in a day or two, and I don't live to tell the tale is my hope.
I'm new here didn't know about the mega thread, thank you for the infor.
the guide suggested using 35mg if you weigh over 100kg
if i were you id go with 35 instead of 25
That's exactly what I'll do...I must do a thorough job of it.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It will be more difficult to drink the 35g vs the 25g, and along with the increased amount comes the greater likelihood of vomiting, jfyi.

Reactions: Zara24thustra
Upvote 0
S

sadlittleman32

Sep 17, 2024
I got somebody>97 percent tested stuff right now…if I'm 5'10 225 lbs should I do 35g just to be sure??…I'm thinking this weekend.

Upvote 0
X

Xtrawoes2000

Sep 21, 2024

Reading your reply. New to forum and not aware how to locate megathread on SN?

Upvote 0