• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Redeemed1969

Redeemed1969

Apr 9, 2018
I've been reading some conflicting information about the LD50 for Vicodin. I've seen 90 mg is enough and others saying no. Assuming you take an antiemetic prior and chase it with alcohol it should be fool proof...

Redeemed1969

Redeemed1969

Apr 9, 2018
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
It's very difficult to fatally overdose from opiates orally. 90 mg of an opiate orally is a pretty small amount. That would be 3 of the oxycodone pills that i have which would not cause overdose. Like the above poster said the amount recommended for fatal overdose is 1000+ mg with benzos -- and with that amount a person will puke it all up without antinausea meds.

I researched this because I was planning on opiate overdose because I can easily purchase oxy and I believed it to be a painless easy overdose with a bunch of pills. It is not. And it would be expensive as fuck if you're purchasing the pills from someone else. These meds are designed to be safe for humans even at pretty high dose. Patients are given these to take all day everyday for chronic pain.

I wish it was easier for all of us.

Last edited:
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I've been reading some conflicting information about the LD50 for Vicodin. I've seen 90 mg is enough and others saying no. Assuming you take an antiemetic prior and chase it with alcohol it should be fool proof...

No. I have taken more that that for fun in highschool in class and still been their enough to ace test. I don't know where you got that LD but that is dead wrong. Even the correct LD doesn't mean what you think it mean.

F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
No. I have taken more that that for fun in highschool in class and still been their enough to ace test. I don't know where you got that LD but that is dead wrong. Even the correct LD doesn't mean what you think it mean.

https://www.yellowbrickprogram.com/blog/lethal-doses-abused-drugs

I think this might be the addiction recovery blog that mentions 90 mg. A lot of the other amounts seem wrong as well though. A response on Quora also indicates that amount.

Definitely doesn't seem likely though, especially if you've built a tolerance to it.

I was wondering if anyone has any experiences in ODing off it?

I was also wondering if combining it with flexeril and/or hydroxyzine might increase the likelihood of a permanent KO.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
An overdose is stated as anything over the prescribed amount. I would assume the 90mg would be classed as 'overdose' as damage may begin at that dose. But you probably won't notice it. when WE talk about overdose, we mean lethal doses, when it comes drug 'professionals' an overdose is just come tablet too many. (3 instead of 2 for example)

A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018

I think this might be the addiction recovery blog that mentions 90 mg. A lot of the other amounts seem wrong as well though. A response on Quora also indicates that amount.

Definitely doesn't seem likely though, especially if you've built a tolerance to it.

I was also wondering if combining it with flexeril and/or hydroxyzine might increase the likelihood of a permanent KO.

The dosages in that site are just stupid.

It literally seems that they pulled them out of theyr asshole.

Are those supposed to be LD50 values?
Do they take tolerance into account?
Wich route of administration do they refer to?

Xanax: 7.500mg/40 pills. LOL what kind of Xanax pills do you have there? To cure panic attacks of elephants?

Oxy: 80mg. I could IV an OC 80 w/o tolerance and not pass out. I'd get sick, but nothing more.

DXM: 50mg. Ahem... took this stuff just once, 400+mg, I clearly didn't die.

And I could go on forever...

I discourage trying to OD on weak opioids like Hydrocodone, expecially if they contain acetaminophen. Anti-histamines/other depressants might help, but you should have a high dose of strong opioids like Oxy, Morphine, Heroin, and with a high dose I mean hundreds or thousands of mgs to be sure.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

I had a friend who was a heroin addict. He died from an overdose off of xanax, Vicodin and liquor. (Painkillers and Benzo have a ridiculous increase potency effect). Are you buying these things from drug dealers or are they just prescribitions you use to have?

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Xanax: 7.500mg/40 pills. LOL what kind of Xanax pills do you have there? To cure panic attacks of elephants?

Oxy: 80mg. I could IV an OC 80 w/o tolerance and not pass out. I'd get sick, but nothing more.

I discourage trying to OD on weak opioids like Hydrocodone, expecially if they contain acetaminophen. Anti-histamines/other depressants might help, but you should have a high dose of strong opioids like Oxy, Morphine, Heroin, and with a high dose I mean hundreds or thousands of mgs to be sure.

I believe those come from Lostallhope. The guy pretends to be pro choice but he is actually anti suicide and intentionally tried to mislead users into saving them. Ie misrepresenting static's, saying a less effective way is more effective etc

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Those are made up static's from lost all hope. Basically the guy who made the site tries to convince users not to try suicide by telling how he overcame wanting to die by suicide, than lies and misrepresents static's, places false static's etc. It's actually pretty fucked up.

F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
I had a friend who was a heroin addict. He died from an overdose off of xanax, Vicodin and liquor. (Painkillers and Benzo have a ridiculous increase potency effect). Are you buying these things from drug dealers or are they just prescribitions you use to have?

Just scripts I received, I wouldn't purchase this stuff off a dealer. I'm sorry you lost a friend. That's wild that he OD'd considering he probably had an opiate tolerance. I never realized how deadly cocktails are.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
Those are made up static's from lost all hope. Basically the guy who made the site tries to convince users not to try suicide by telling how he overcame wanting to die by suicide, than lies and misrepresents static's, places false static's etc. It's actually pretty fucked up.
How'd you find this out?