Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020

• Love
Reactions: Fragile, Lost in a Dream, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Is there ANYONE, especially those of you from the US, that still believe you were attacked by a few Muslims?

Do you still, after 20 years, believe this wasn't an operation of your own gov't helped by Mossad?

The entire world knows, only in the US they stick to the official story and still play victims.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Fragile, OnlyTheWind and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Is there ANYONE, especially those of you from the US, that still believe you were attacked by a few Muslims?

Do you still, after 20 years, believe this wasn't an operation of your own gov't helped by Mossad?

The entire world knows, only in the US they stick to the official story and still play victims.
While I don't necessarily agree with the overall tone of this post...I agree tbh. I gotta say this is something we don't dare bring up, at least where I live. If you question 9/11 you're seen as a fool or a monster. In reality, we've been attacked by our own country like this before. Just take a look at operation Northwoods. Is it really so outlandish to suggest that it happened again?

I'm not saying that 9/11 wasn't a tragedy. It was horrible and I can't imagine how it felt to witness it that day (can't remember anything due to age). I can't imagine how afraid people were as they struggled to sleep that night. It was a horrible trauma for so many people.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, esse_est_percipi, OnlyTheWind and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Sometimes I wish I could still believe the official story, but once I realized that it was BS, I couldn't unlearn it. It just shows how expendable we all are and how easy it would be for the government to kill its own civilians for money. It definitely contributes to my desire to CTB, that's for sure.

Reactions: Fragile, StateOfMind, OnlyTheWind and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Sometimes I wish I could still believe the official story, but once I realized that it was BS, I couldn't unlearn it. It just shows how expendable we all are and how easy it would be for the government to kill its own civilians for money. It definitely contributes to my desire to CTB, that's for sure.
Me too. You're not alone, my friend.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't believe the official narrative one bit. Regardless of what you believe though it was very tragic. I wish peace to those who died and their families.

Reactions: StateOfMind, esse_est_percipi, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Yes, given all the evidence, it was most probably a false flag/reichstag fire operation for cynical geopolitical and liberty destroying purposes.

Reactions: StateOfMind
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I might be in the minority in this situation but I actually don't think it was an inside job, at least not to the extent that it was fully planned by the US Govt. In my opinion, the government was aware of a potential threat but chose not to act on it because they didn't take Al-Qaeda seriously until then. The only other reason I don't believe in the full on conspiracy is that Bush was President at the time and the media was always criticizing him and willing to call him out about everything EXCEPT 9/11. Hollywood and the liberals are so deeply against him you'd think they'd latch onto this conspiracy and make it mainstream but no they would condemn the conspiracies as if it was a democrat who was president.

Then again, I was 7 years old when it happened and all I could really tell was that a lot of the adults were scared or sad. I was also pissed off that day because they canceled Sesame Street on PBS that day to show live news coverage of the Pentagon being attacked.

Reactions: Mm80 and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Bush was President at the time and the media was always criticizing him and willing to call him out about everything EXCEPT 9/11. Hollywood and the liberals are so deeply against him you'd think they'd latch onto this conspiracy and make it mainstream but no they would condemn the conspiracies as if it was a democrat who was president.
I think there could be an element of self-censorship involved here.

I mean, it's a very sensitive and touchy subject, unlike anything else in modern american history.
If you think about it, it's such a radical thing to accuse one's own government of killing its own citizens. You find yourself in unknown territory.
It's a whole nother level. It gets to the very heart of what it means to be a citizen, a patriot etc.
People get afraid of being perceived as uncaring monsters and lunatics if they question the officially laid out causes that led to the deaths of so many.
People like to conform and not stand out.

People in hollywood knew that questioning the official narrative or making accusations against the bush administration would result in them being blackballed and losing work/money opportunities, and possibly turned into pariahs and demonized.

And the mainstream media is basically just there as a propaganda model to filter information for corporate and business interests.
It wouldn't serve any of its interests to put out a 'Bush Admin responsible for 9/11' narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayfaerer, Fragile, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think there could be an element of self-censorship involved here.

I mean, it's a very sensitive and touchy subject, unlike anything else in modern american history.
If you think about it, it's such a radical thing to accuse one's own government of killing its own citizens. You find yourself in unknown territory.
It's a whole nother level. It gets to the very heart of what it means to be a citizen, a patriot etc.
People get afraid of being perceived as uncaring monsters if they question the officially laid out causes that led to the deaths of so many.

People in hollywood knew that questioning the official narrative or making accusations against the bush administration would result in them being blackballed and losing work/money opportunities, and possibly turned into pariahs and demonized.

And the mainstream media is basically just there as a propaganda model to filter information for corporate and business interests.
It wouldn't serve any of its interests to put out a 'Bush Admin responsible for 9/11' narrative.
That's all true but they were fine with accusing Trump of getting help from Russia which could be a bigger conspiracy if true. Then again maybe the death count of 9/11 is what makes the difference. For a while it was insensitive to even mention it at all without solemnity. It doesn't explain why even now the media still mocks "9/11 truthers" though since it should have been long enough.

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
That's all true but they were fine with accusing Trump of getting help from Russia which could be a bigger conspiracy if true. Then again maybe the death count of 9/11 is what makes the difference. For a while it was insensitive to even mention it at all without solemnity. It doesn't explain why even now the media still mocks "9/11 truthers" though since it should have been long enough.
Yeah, I think the difference is the death count and unprecedented destruction and violence of 9/11.

The media certainly have done a good job of silencing '9/11 truthers' and depicting them a a fringe group of loonies.
And internet platforms and services have also done a good job of 'cleaning up' 9/11 conspiracy evidence, documentaries, footage, discussion.

It used to be the wild west on the internet when it came to 9/11 conspiracies, but now it's hard to find a lot of that information.
And many '9/11 truthers' have mysteriously died..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The media certainly have done a good job of silencing '9/11 truthers' and depicting them a a fringe group of loonies.
And internet platforms and services have also done a good job of 'cleaning up' 9/11 conspiracy evidence, documentaries, footage, discussion.

It used to be the wild west on the internet when it came to 9/11 conspiracies, but now it's hard to find a lot of that information.
And many '9/11 truthers' have mysteriously died..
Okay that's pretty suspicious. Whoever's supposed to be covering this up is actually not doing a very good job since they're making it seem so obvious. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive and esse_est_percipi
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
This is one of those things that "red pilled" me on the current state of the world, and most of the people I know agree that this was not the fault of some random terrorists that apparently managed to hijack 4 planes at the same time and then pulled an expert level demolition, without much damage to the surrounding area, on the two tallest structures in the entire world... And the list of red flags just goes on and on, the coincidences are too jarring to be ignored.

Even if this wasn't an inside job, then at the very least it was something that they allowed to happen knowing entirely how it was supposed to play out.

The scariest part is that this is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of conspiracy, if they didn't care about those alleged 2977 deaths and one of the most emblematic structures in the world, then what else are they capable of? what else have they done and what's to come?

• Love
Reactions: Wayfaerer, BitterlyAlive, esse_est_percipi and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
This is one of those things that "red pilled" me on the current state of the world, and most of the people I know agree that this was not the fault of some random terrorists that apparently managed to hijack 4 planes at the same time and then pulled an expert level demolition, without much damage to the surrounding area, on the two tallest structures in the entire world... And the list of red flags just goes on and on, the coincidences are too jarring to be ignored.

Even if this wasn't an inside job, then at the very least it was something that they allowed to happen knowing entirely how it was supposed to play out.

The scariest part is that this is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of conspiracy, if they didn't care about those alleged 2977 deaths and one of the most emblematic structures in the world, then what else are they capable of? what else have they done and what's to come?
Being redpilled is scary and makes me hate the world so much more than I thought I did. People can be so sick.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Fragile and esse_est_percipi
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Being redpilled is scary and makes me hate the world so much more than I thought I did. People can be so sick.

exactly, some times I wish that I could go back to believing in the official narrative on some issues, the world is extremely depressing once you realize that there are some truly evil people pulling the strings of our world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BitterlyAlive and Brick In The Wall