airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020

After seeing this I do believe we are born this way.

• Love
Reactions: GravityUtilizer, Brackenshire, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I can't even Fathom this,. Thoughts and prayers sent to everyone involved. ❤️

Reactions: Blueman
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I remember seeing this last year. I hope I'm not the only one that finds that documentary disturbing yet, in a dark and twisted way, comical. Or, maybe it's just my fucked up brain.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's very sad to see such little one plagued with so much sorrow.

My now 8 year old was bullied in kindergarten. The school did nothing to help or control the boy that was hurting other children saying "he's too young to be a bully". I pulled my son out of the school for his protection, but the emotional damage was done. He loved his teacher and said he would prefer to endure the bully than not see her, but the bully was violent and dangerous. He's had suicidal desires ever since. He can't yet fathom how to die, and his love of me and his our parrot are his protective factors. He's stated if I ever kill myself or die he will kill him self. Yes, we tried mental health intervention, but much like all of us he wants no part in it, and thus they cant help him.

Society really fails children in a lot of ways.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, inactive, psychoticxerror and 10 others
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
I wanted to kill myself in the 7th grade, but got help when I mentioned it. You knows what would have happened to me if I hadn't...

Reactions: inactive and Huntfish34
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
I've been suicidal since like the second or third grade. Back then i didn't really even know how i would even do it, I just knew that death was better than continuing to feel how i felt. It's really fucked up that tge society we live in has gotten that bad

Reactions: LittleJem and Huntfish34
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020

My now 8 year old was bullied in kindergarten. The school did nothing to help or control the boy that was hurting other children saying "he's too young to be a bully". I pulled my son out of the school for his protection, but the emotional damage was done. He loved his teacher and said he would prefer to endure the bully than not see her, but the bully was violent and dangerous. He's had suicidal desires ever since. He can't yet fathom how to die, and his love of me and his our parrot are his protective factors. He's stated if I ever kill myself or die he will kill him self. Yes, we tried mental health intervention, but much like all of us he wants no part in it, and thus they cant help him.

I feel bad for your son, I was heavily bullied in school, and that left scars that even linger today. I think it's actually the reason I'm depressed. I became a 40 year old broken man. In my case I never told my parents, kept it all for myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: searchingfreedom, Huntfish34 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I feel bad for your son, I was heavily bullied in school, and that left scars that even linger today. I think it's actually the reason I'm depressed. I became a 40 year old broken man. In my case I never told my parents, kept it all for myself.
I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Its saddening you had to keep such a burden to yourself. That's a heavy weight for a child to carry alone. Everyone deserves to feel loved and valued.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Aug 12, 2020
I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Its saddening you had to keep such a burden to yourself. That's a heavy weight for a child to carry alone. Everyone deserves to feel loved and valued.
Teachers knew, family members (cousins) knew , janitors etc. No one ever reported the bullies to the board. I had to carry that heavy cross for nearly 7 years, the reason was I was very handsome , the boys somehow felt jealous, I dunno, and they bullied me because of that, so they called me faggot, beat me, made me trip and fall in the corridors. I was your sons age when it started. And now I'm still paying for what they did to me. Thank you for your kind words, my advice, move your son from that school. When I moved it stopped. And I actually made friends and people liked me. But it was too late, I had a deep scar already that never healed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, LittleJem and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Teachers knew, family members (cousins) knew , janitors etc. No one ever reported the bullies to the board. I had to carry that heavy cross for nearly 7 years, the reason was I was very handsome , the boys somehow felt jealous, I dunno, and they bullied me because of that, so they called me faggot, beat me, made me trip and fall in the corridors. I was your sons age when it started. And now I'm still paying for what they did to me. Thank you for your kind words, my advice, move your son from that school. When I moved it stopped. And I actually made friends and people liked me. But it was too late, I had a deep scar already that never healed.
I took him out of the school, and we moved to a better city. I showed him how to make a proper fist, and now to throw a punch and block. I showed him weak points in the body to cause pain but not damage. I told him I don't care about school policy if anyone hurts him hurt them worse, and I'll deal with the school.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, airboy_a380 and LittleJem
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Kid caught the bus at 15 but was apparently depressed and obsessed with death from a very early age :'( his uncle ctb too...
Bless him and his lovely family :heart:

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I can't watch this right now with audio. How did he ctb?

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Jumped out of a window!

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and rt1989526
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This is sad, I have two boys around that age and I can't even begin to fathom the pain the parents must've felt.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Last edited:
  • Aww..
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Poor little guy from the video had some pretty bad mental health issues. Sadly no quality of life changes that. I don't think we are all wired to be happy. A lot of us know what it feels like to be in Deep depression for no reason at all. Modern day just keeps humans alive that aren't meant to be. We are like any other animal, but society forces us to live with physical and mental health issues that are not compatible with life.

Reactions: muffin222
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
It's a story we see often in adults, it's unusual for it to be so prominent in a child. I can't imagine what living with bipolar disorder must be like, ordinary mood swings annoy the crap out of me so this must be a million times worse!

To have the lofty highs and the awful lows must be confusing enough, then getting through it by having to take medication that zombies you out, wanting to just feel without it going straight to a maximum ten either way...

Those of you that suffer like this, you have my sympathies. Dealing with all that before you even consider the outside world and all its considerations and dangers - you're warriors against your own minds!

Big love for those grappling with mental illness :heart:

Reactions: airboy_a380
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019

Sent your child to learn Brasilian Jiu-Jitsu. It will help him to stand against billies, gain confidence and mental resilience

Reactions: Ghost2211
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Great doc, thanks for the upload. Strangely comforting.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
A very tragic story for sure, depression spares nobody