• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
What a journey. Everything that could go wrong with my health has. I look like death. I'm painfully thin everytime I just gently bump my body i bleed profusely.

I'm at the end now. I'm on a cruise ship in the Mediterranean. I bought full drinks and food package but its wasted. I take a bite and I'm done.

I have ptsd from cracking the back of my head so hard on a marble floor. The back of my head exploded with blood and there is a large indentation. The next day I tripped again and I think I've cracked ribs when I fell. I landed agai on the back of my head. That night I was reaching for water and again I'm so weak that the front of my face crashed down on the glass table.

I've hired a mobility scooter to get around the ship.

On Wednesday I will hit meto and domp hard. I will double down on laxatives as I have poor digestion. I will take significant amounts of furosemide. I will get sn ready before as I will be too weak.

I have not paid rent or renewed insurances. I have not sent car keys etc to my brother.

They can work it out.

Stay with me dear friends whilst I approach the end. Its quite lonely travelling solo.

I will be dead by Friday

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huggs and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
So did you end up flying with the SN? I remember you having panic attack over that, hopefully it went all fine :)
I'm gonna be gone soon too, i wish everything works out for you! <3

Btw, i didn't pay rent this month either :D, fuck it, we are going to be dead soon!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: Jezzibell
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
So did you end up flying with the SN? I remember you having panic attack over that, hopefully it went all fine :)
I'm gonna be gone soon too, i wish everything works out for you! <3

Btw, i didn't pay rent this month either :D, fuck it, we are going to be dead soon!
Yes but not to uk.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus