M

mosquithoe

Sep 23, 2023
I want to commit suicide, is there anything I can get from 711 to do so? (Its the only store in walking distance)

Reactions: Ampsvx123
MyLifeIsANightmare

MyLifeIsANightmare

Dec 19, 2022
Maybe this:

Muanyag legycsapo

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Misfortunete, Mrpickles, LonelyKitten and 13 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I want to commit suicide, is there anything I can get from 711 to do so? (Its the only store in walking distance)
I dont want to be rude but you feel a bit impulsive tbh. So i really recommend u to think a bit much abt it.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
All you need is a shoelace, string, long piece of fabric. The comment linked here has a PDF file with instructions for constructing the device.

M

mosquithoe

Sep 23, 2023
I dont want to be rude but you feel a bit impulsive tbh. So i really recommend u to think a bit much abt it.
I have had 100000s of plans go wrong cause I was caught in the act. Now I have to sneak out at night if I want it to work.

Reactions: Ampsvx123
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
What about this one

353657 1

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: TheSource, darknesscomesquick and Ashe
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
get those gas stations sushi, it is more lethal than nembutal

Reactions: TheSource, LonelyKitten, nicotine_goblin and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really not funny to troll in a suffering person's thread where they are struggling to die, it's so insensitive and disrespectful to do that. But anyway OP, sadly at least to me suicide just isn't straightforward, I wish there is guaranteed poisons that can be easily bought from local shops but there is a suicide resource compilation section with method information on here. All that anyone can do, is do their own research into methods if they wish to leave, I hate how there isn't an easy answer to this but I hope that you find what you search for, best of luck.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
I think you should do your research, that's all im gonna say.

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
What FuneralCry said, also if you don't want to fail again you should put more thought into it. There are various methods in the pinned comment on the main page. One of the more accessible ones is hanging, you only need a rope. Don't do anything impulsive and take care