• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I didn't want to confuse anyone, just wanted to share the article and hear your opinion. The article scared me a little, after the comments I felt calmer.
Thanks for your comments.
*Puts her hand on your shoulder* you have my utmost sympathy & appreciation. It's hard to be extremely intelligent, curious, and with the courage to look at the darkest scenario...

You don't deserve any accusations.

Most people want beautiful lies and will react agressively from grief if you try to warn them of possible harsh truths. I want to be properly informed & prepared.

Humans are animals.

The test was done to kill pigs, water failed more than food. Hopefully Stan's guide improve the ods but the side effects look painful to me even if they say it's fine

" SN poisoning:
  • Nausea
  • Pale, gray, or blue-tinted skin, lips, or nail beds (cyanosis).
  • Shortness of breath.
  • Fatigue.
  • Confusion.
  • Headache.
  • Lightheadedness.
  • Rapid heart rate (tachycardia).
It is not a guarantee that you will see all of these symptoms. They provide low level discomfort and you will suffer no distress through the process."

Nausea is more horrible than limb pain to me. Been poisonned by a toxin in my home for months... The nausea was the worst...

Your article says "Pigs on averaged consumed 0.49 g of SN per kg of body weight with a range of 0.20 to 1.09 g of SN per kg"

Stan's guide says "100mg of SN per every kilo of your weight is a fatal dose. " that's 0.1g? (Edit: Kilo not kg? Can someone convert & compare?)

So pigs ate between 2 to 10 times what Stan said to use... The pigs had 4x the dose in average... And only had 66% success? I don't know if eating & vomiting means less absorbtion... But it worries me too.

How do we know that our people are dead & not locked in a psych ward for months? Someone said they noticed people back under a new name.

If sn hurts & fails... I need to know.

I'll only cling to a perfect way if I don't die in my own puke.

Thank you & please verify my math.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21 and freelifexit
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There is an article about Evaluation of Sodium Nitrite for mass euthanasia of commercial pigs:

Of the feed treatment groups, 53 of 80 pigs (66%) were euthanized by SN. Each feed treatment resulted in a range of 50-80% mortality regardless of treatment. 63% of the pigs vomited during the feed treatment. Pigs on averaged consumed 0.49 g of SN per kg of body weight with a range of 0.20 to 1.09 g of SN per kg.

General timeline of clinical signs:
•0-45 minutes: good feed intake
•45-75 minutes: stop eating and huddle
•75 minutes: start to observe vomiting. Progresses to ataxia and palor and then lateral recumbency.
•90 minutes: earliest mortality. Most were 90-180 minutes.

https://porkcheckoff.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/20-118-LOWER-final-rpt.pdf

it looks like Russian roulette, only 50 to 80 percent chances of dying
Did the pigs take a pain reliever, an antiemitic, a beta blocker, and benzos? Very doubtful- each of these improve a person's chances of ctb by sn. Still, this is interesting and helpful information.

Reactions: Obliviate and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Read the whole thread hun… SN is successful, this study is like comparing apples with oranges when it comes to a human's CTB method.
I don't know why they'd do such a study, those poor pigs 😔
I did... I bet people would say the same with a shot gun study... Maybe it was a study to kill pigs for food with a kinder method? Poor us too... I wish we fell asleep from an injection without puking

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
I did... I bet people would say the same with a shot gun study... Maybe it was a study to kill pigs for food with a kinder method? Poor us too... I wish we fell asleep from an injection without puking
Very true, I'm sure they could twist it somehow. Maybe, don't see how that's kind. Poor us for sure… if only that were possible, then just sleep forever

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
The easiest way to pass peacefully is by an inert gas- I read an article about a person who, at work, aciidentally wlked into a room of pure nitrogen for air, passwed out in 3 or 4 seconds, and was gone from this world in a few inutes- inert gases like this provide the easiest way- you need some skills this up though, which I don't have, so sn is my best alternative.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
The easiest way to pass peacefully is by an inert gas- I read an article about a person who, at work, aciidentally wlked into a room of pure nitrogen for air, passwed out in 3 or 4 seconds, and was gone from this world in a few inutes- inert gases like this provide the easiest way- you need some skills this up though, which I don't have, so sn is my best alternative.
The mask is so complicated & someone said they failed... But I deeply wish...

My landlord just called... Omg I didn't reply. Not done healing from being told for 1h that he'll never send his chemical expert to fix my toxin & that I'm completely on my own. I think I'd take sn right away....
Very true, I'm sure they could twist it somehow. Maybe, don't see how that's kind. Poor us for sure… if only that were possible, then just sleep forever
I want health & peace from cruelty... But can't... So eternal sleep... Maybe I should go sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers and freelifexit
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Oh wow, that's so sad! Why was the room filled with Nitrogen?
That would be an awesome way to go if that's what you wanted, though. Just walk into a room and pass away peacefully…

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Oh wow, that's so sad! Why was the room filled with Nitrogen?
That would be an awesome way to go if that's what you wanted, though. Just walk into a room and pass away peacefully…
Exac tly, I was jealous when I read this in the news just yesterday. A very, very easy way to pass. The plant obviously did not have acceptable safeguards against, I think it toolo ten minutes to discover her body, and she was gone.
The mask is so complicated & someone said they failed... But I deeply wish...
Yes a mask is tough- some people with skills build a chamber and do this in there. Of course the charcoal method, done correctly, is basically the same thing, if you have a good place for this- possibly inside a car ijnside a garage.

• Informative
Reactions: LastFlowers
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Exac tly, I was jealous when I read this in the news just yesterday. A very, very easy way to pass. The plant obviously did not have acceptable safeguards against, I think it toolo ten minutes to discover her body, and she was gone.

Yes a mask is tough- some people with skills build a chamber and do this in there. Of course the charcoal method, done correctly, is basically the same thing, if you have a good place for this- possibly inside a car ijnside a garage.
I don't have a car, told it stinks, a guy in a psych ward with me failed, found by his wife... The court ordered him to stay when he was super positive "just a bump in the road". And they kicked me out when I wanted to stay... But after their abuse I wanted to die in my toxic home... I have agoraphobia now... Poison is better than how people treated me... I want to die....... I wish I could do a mask with gas but too hard for my ruined brain...

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers and Someone123
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Did you notice that some of the groups were treated with SN sourced from DE? [Doesn't mean anything... I just thought it was funny.]
Why funny? Is it our supplier?

Reactions: Cathy Ames
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
*Puts her hand on your shoulder* you have my utmost sympathy & appreciation. It's hard to be extremely intelligent, curious, and with the courage to look at the darkest scenario...

You don't deserve any accusations.

Most people want beautiful lies and will react agressively from grief if you try to warn them of possible harsh truths. I want to be properly informed & prepared.

Humans are animals.

The test was done to kill pigs, water failed more than food. Hopefully Stan's guide improve the ods but the side effects look painful to me even if they say it's fine

" SN poisoning:
  • Nausea
  • Pale, gray, or blue-tinted skin, lips, or nail beds (cyanosis).
  • Shortness of breath.
  • Fatigue.
  • Confusion.
  • Headache.
  • Lightheadedness.
  • Rapid heart rate (tachycardia).
It is not a guarantee that you will see all of these symptoms. They provide low level discomfort and you will suffer no distress through the process."

Nausea is more horrible than limb pain to me. Been poisonned by a toxin in my home for months... The nausea was the worst...

Your article says "Pigs on averaged consumed 0.49 g of SN per kg of body weight with a range of 0.20 to 1.09 g of SN per kg"

Stan's guide says "100mg of SN per every kilo of your weight is a fatal dose. " that's 0.1g? (Edit: Kilo not kg? Can someone convert & compare?)

So pigs ate between 2 to 10 times what Stan said to use... The pigs had 4x the dose in average... And only had 66% success? I don't know if eating & vomiting means less absorbtion... But it worries me too.

How do we know that our people are dead & not locked in a psych ward for months? Someone said they noticed people back under a new name.

If sn hurts & fails... I need to know.

I'll only cling to a perfect way if I don't die in my own puke.

Thank you & please verify my math.
Because 95% of these accounts never log back in. People can go with the whole "well they may be brain dead and aren't here to tell us" if that were the case there would already be family members who would have already posted publicly on places like Facebook and they would already be medical articles explaining these types of situations.
This is an extremely old article and I'm going to look for more updated ones for newer stats. 1. The nitrite is usually exposed to air for a certain amount of time before the pigs eat it I'm not saying that it converts that quickly but I'd imagine that it would since it exposed to so much moisture. 2. Reading from this article they are giving 8 g to a pig that's 100 lb. Most of us average around 120-200 I'm assuming on estimate and we are consuming 25 g at once and then with farming occurs we are consuming another 25 g. That is far more than the amount the pigs are consuming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mary5689 and Talvikki
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
66% success? This thread is weird. I just read in another thread floating around here that success with SN is just 15%. Who knows what the hell to believe anymore?

Reactions: qwerty1969 and cfcfcfcf
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
66% success? This thread is weird. I just read in another thread floating around here that success with SN is just 15%. Who knows what the hell to believe anymore?
It's because it's mixed with food, and because pigs are really freaking big animals.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
It's just fear mongering and people trying to cause confusion.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's because it's mixed with food, and because pigs are really freaking big animals.
So, you can't be saying that since pig euthanasia reaches 66% success rate, and it's mixed with food, that in order to increase the low 15% success rate in humans that CTB with SN should be mixed with food, also? 😕

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
So, you can't be saying that since pig euthanasia reaches 66% success rate, and it's mixed with food, that in order to increase the low 15% success rate in humans that CTB with SN should be mixed with food, also? 😕
This article is also from 2020-2021 right? They've made a lot of adjustments and improvements since then. They've changed the chemical makeup of the feed.
I'm not sure if someone's willing to look at the recent statistics if there are any.
I do know one thing there's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of threads of people who drink it here and never log back in they're starting to be articles all over the Internet of people dying from it. I'm drinking it.
We know the success rate is high if someone follows the regimen and does it properly. Unless they call for help they are found in time and that's pretty much it vomiting hasn't really been the cause of failure. I've only seen a couple of threads that vomiting seem to be the cause of failure.

Reactions: emgrl
N

neurotica

May 10, 2022
We're not pigs though. Hard to see how you'd fail if you take AE and a good amount of SN, like 20g or so. If no one interrupts you how would that result in any other way then physical death?
What is AE? Thank you.