• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Soon I plan (partial or full) hanging but before I put my head through the loop ill take 550ml-600ml of 37.5% vodka with some pain relief pills (probably paracetamol).

I have a few questions.
1) Can you still use "the sweet spot" with full if your sweet spot is under your Adams apple? surely the rope would just roll over up to your lower jaw and suffocate instead.
2)As a non-drinker, what will 550ml-600ml of vodka + pain pills do to me? I've seen online that it's enough vodka alone to put someone in a coma or kill them (I calculated the potential BAC) but the internet also says paracetamol can kill you which... I'm sure a lot of us on here are proof of otherwise lol :D also, keep in mind I had a LITERAL SIP the other night and ended up falling over nothing with a dizzy cranium.
3)If I get caught before the act(setting up), "saved" or chicken out. what punishment could I be looking at? in the UK btw.
4) The area that I've chosen is known to have foxes roaming around (i literally saw 3 foxes there just from my first 1h visit). The last thing I want is to be found with half my feet chewed off :') LOVE FOXES btw... but that's WAY too far. So, is this a potential issue?
5) I've practised hanging a few times and can get to tingling legs + heavy confusion without exploding head but have yet to blackout. am I doing something wrong or was I just too impatient/confused?

I'd heavily appreciate it if ANY of these questions were answers <3 and before someone says it, I've already looked on the wiki and combed through similar posts.
thanks​

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: whywere
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
0,6l of vodka will render you sleeping like a child for sure, if u had no past experience. I bet u will vomit around and sleep there. If u take paracetamol?! together with that amount of vodka, u will wake up tomorrow with terrible hangover, liver damage, and regrets.

Reactions: Fin, AQUA and NoMoreMorbidity
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
0,6l of vodka will render you sleeping like a child for sure, if u had no past experience. I bet u will vomit around and sleep there. If u take paracetamol?! together with that amount of vodka, u will wake up tomorrow with terrible hangover, liver damage, and regrets.
I can chug like a thirst bath lol consuming it won't be any difficulty. really surprised, it says everywhere online coma or death is what's after that and not just a hangover. Are you expressing experience, fact or opinion?

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I can chug like a thirst bath lol consuming it won't be any difficulty. really surprised, it says everywhere online coma or death is what's after that and not just a hangover. Are you expressing experience, fact or opinion?
From experience. Im eastern european lol, voda is first drug i did in my life. 0,6l of vodka will knock you out like hammer. U can die if u sip it all at once, but it's rare.

• Yay!
Reactions: Fin and AQUA
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Oh, i just hope you find your peace in any way.

As a non-drinker, what will 550ml-600ml of vodka + pain pills do to me? I've seen online that it's enough vodka alone to put someone in a coma or kill them
As i expirienced with only vodka, I think I'll vomit further than I can see, which will ruin any plan. Why do you need so much? It pretty unpredictable method and depends on too much variables.

• Hugs
Reactions: AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Oh, i just hope you find your peace in any way.

As i expirienced with only vodka, I think I'll vomit further than I can see, which will ruin any plan. Why do you need so much? It pretty unpredictable method and depends on too much variables.
That's remarkably kind of you! thanks, you too!

"Why do you need so much?" I'm hoping to use the alcohol + pain relief as insurance if hanging goes wrong, hanging is my priority in this (hopefully last)attempt.
would I be sick if I took anti-sickness along with chugging the alcohol?

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Alcohol plus paracetamol is helpful only if u want to end up in hospital with fucked up liver. It's not any backup plan man.

• Aww..
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Alcohol plus paracetamol is helpful only if u want to end up in hospital with fucked up liver. It's not any backup plan man.
Thanks for telling me, now I don't need to learn the hard way :)
Is there any alternative to paracetamol?

Last edited:
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
SN is the alternative, and it will do the job alone, without rope or alcohol. Without antiemetics it can be not so peaceful, but yeah, that is only OTC alternative i can think of.

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
*sigh*
anyone?

• Hugs
Reactions: Odwin
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
600ml for a non drinker. That alone could knock you out. I black out with less.

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
600ml for a non drinker. That alone could knock you out. I black out with less.
are you an experienced drinker or a noob like me ?
So it'll 100% get rid of si?

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
are you an experienced drinker or a noob like me ?
So it'll 100% get rid of si?
Absolut noob. I never drink.
Let me tell you a story. First month in my new unit(military) and there was a drinking ritual that basicly meant to fuck up the new one.
So I because I was the new one I played along. Didn't want to make a bad impression.
Well that's all I know. The rest are tales from the others. I just blacked out. Can't even remember the night. I drank less than 600ml hard stuff. What I do remember was the MG shooting practice the next day. Half drunk I aced the practice and could pack up early.

• Yay!
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Absolut noob. I never drink.
Let me tell you a story. First month in my new unit(military) and there was a drinking ritual that basicly meant to fuck up the new one.
So I because I was the new one I played along. Didn't want to make a bad impression.
Well that's all I know. The rest are tales from the others. I just blacked out. Can't even remember the night. I drank less than 600ml hard stuff. What I do remember was the MG shooting practice the next day. Half drunk I aced the practice and could pack up early.
AHA! that's one hell of a story lol you legend aced the test whiles being boozed tf up
how much of it did you get through (if you can remember)? XD
I imagine you put the bottle to your lips and instantly blacked out :D

600ml is definitely more than enough then :pfff:

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
AHA! that's one hell of a story lol you legend aced the test whiles being boozed tf up
how much of it did you get through (if you can remember)? XD
I imagine you put the bottle to your lips and instantly blacked out :D

600ml is definitely more than enough then :pfff:
Nah we had little 4cl shot glasses and normal glasses. Mixing it with Maracuja juice.
That's the day I learned if you mix alcohol with Maracuja you dont taste the alcohol anymore. The sugar amplifies the alcohol. And I think that's the reason. Why I Black out after a few hours.

Well it felt like that. Sipping and out, but it apparently took a bit of time.
Well, the recoil of the MG was unpleasant. So I used 100% of my brain to ace it. I knew I wouldn't survive more rounds of MG.
Well if the time comes I can tell the story how I went into military jail for 5 days

Last edited:
  • Yay!