• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Even dogs hate humans! I know a lot of people have pets and what not, so this post may come off as mean, and I'm sorry.

It seems there is no consensus explanation for why this "dog suicide bridge" exists. Some in the story say that there are minks and squirrels at the bottom that dogs smell, so they jump to get to them. But that seems kind of silly. Others say its haunted. But really, would you want to live through life on a leash and/or locked in a kennel when the people who OWN you aren't home? How many people can let their dogs off a leash and it will not run away? Seems to me the dogs want freedom from captivity and are consciously jumping.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/evq98m/the-mystery-of-the-dog-suicide-bridge

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Forever Sleep, not-2-b-the-answer and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Even dogs hate humans! I know a lot of people have pets and what not, so this post may come off as mean, and I'm sorry.

It seems there is no consensus explanation for why this "dog suicide bridge" exists. Some in the story say that there are minks and squirrels at the bottom that dogs smell, so they jump to get to them. But that seems kind of silly. Others say its haunted. But really, would you want to live through life on a leash and/or locked in a kennel when the people who OWN you aren't home? How many people can let their dogs off a leash and it will not run away? Seems to me the dogs want freedom from captivity and are consciously jumping.

Have you seen what happens to unwanted animals out on the streets? It's not a pretty sight. Though I do agree people owning animals isn't ideal.

Reactions: Cyanide and anna
Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022

This is a very weird story. Especially since they jump from the same spot on the bridge.
I wonder if there are frequencies in that spot which are only audible to the dogs.

My dog is spoiled and is with me 24/7. I'm grateful I can spend so much time with him.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
This is a very weird story. Especially since they jump from the same spot on the bridge.
I wonder if there are frequencies in that spot which are only audible to the dogs.

My dog is spoiled and is with me 24/7. I'm grateful I can spend so much time with him.
Acoustcs wre testd & dd nt fnd n.ethng

Reactions: yyytry