• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

depressedpharma

depressedpharma

Lily
Feb 2, 2024
Today 02/02/24 in about two hours I am meeting up with a contact of mine to buy a gram of heroin. I plan on taking 09/02/24. I am so exhausted from just living, I am disabled and been working 30 hours a week while in college, while also doing community work. I just can't take this anymore and need everything to be over, I need to be able to rest. I cannot take the constant pain, fatigue, and with no end in sight dying seems to be the best option.

How should I spend my last week? Anything y'all think are things I should do before I die?

I may take a therapeutic dose of the heroin before hand (2-10mg intravenously). This plan is in place in case I feel particularly significant amounts of pain.

My current plans for the next week are to just rest, watch tv, and just do the things I want.

• Hugs
Reactions: death2022, return. and NearlyIrrelevantCake
finchinwildmint

finchinwildmint

Feb 2, 2024
what do you enjoy watching on tv?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Can't offer advise regarding H but get yourself into a box set.

depressedpharma

depressedpharma

Lily
Feb 2, 2024
what do you enjoy watching on tv?
Scooby Doo a lot of the time, I'm thinking of watching Star Wars Episode III a few times. For some reason Star Wars Episode III is a move that just "clicks" with my brain so I end up re-watching it a lot. I likely will watch a few other movies I cherish. I usually enjoy light hearted movies, or short series, nature documentaries, I am honestly not super picky. Any recommendations? Oh yeah addendum I likely will watch futurama.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Scooby Doo a lot of the time, I'm thinking of watching Star Wars Episode III a few times. For some reason Star Wars Episode III is a move that just "clicks" with my brain so I end up re-watching it a lot. I likely will watch a few other movies I cherish. I usually enjoy light hearted movies, or short series, nature documentaries, I am honestly not super picky. Any recommendations? Oh yeah addendum I likely will watch futurama.
I just re did mandolrian and Andor. Now doing Game of thrones

finchinwildmint

finchinwildmint

Feb 2, 2024
I enjoy Scooby Doo, particularly What's New, Scooby Doo? I love how campy the films are too. Revenge of the Sith is such a beautiful film, I love the costume design. Watched through all of Futurama too, it's great. Community is a show I rewatch a lot, I recommend it if you haven't seen it. In terms of movies, I really enjoyed Theater Camp (it came out last year), it was a lot of fun. Have you ever watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? (the TV show not film) It's a limited series that I love. I'm going through the films that I've watched and it's difficult to find many light hearted ones. Any favourite films in particular?

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
Any plans what you are going to eat? Favorite snacks?

depressedpharma

depressedpharma

Lily
Feb 2, 2024
Any plans what you are going to eat? Favorite snacks?
Currently on a nutritional formula mainly however I splurged a bit and got some random ingredients (probably $40). When cooking I prefer to improvise things so I plan on making mushroom gravy pan fried chicken, some salmon. Maybe poach some salmon in the dishwasher for the meme. Nice laine profile picture by the way.
I enjoy Scooby Doo, particularly What's New, Scooby Doo? I love how campy the films are too. Revenge of the Sith is such a beautiful film, I love the costume design. Watched through all of Futurama too, it's great. Community is a show I rewatch a lot, I recommend it if you haven't seen it. In terms of movies, I really enjoyed Theater Camp (it came out last year), it was a lot of fun. Have you ever watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? (the TV show not film) It's a limited series that I love. I'm going through the films that I've watched and it's difficult to find many light hearted ones. Any favourite films in particular?
That is on the list :). Theater camp is a good one. I should read the book for hitchhikers and watch the TV show. It seems like a good time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: grandeur.egg and Banan321
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
ahhh u lucky ducky. this is my ultimate dream way to go :') heroin's my dream drug. but i wasn't sure if u could OD on it w/o injecting, which i'm too scared to do on myself bc ik i'd fuck it up, lol.

i'd recommend playing CoD & eating a copious amount of sweets :) that's partially how i'll be spending mine.

depressedpharma

depressedpharma

Lily
Feb 2, 2024
ahhh u lucky ducky. this is my ultimate dream way to go :') heroin's my dream drug. but i wasn't sure if u could OD on it w/o injecting, which i'm too scared to do on myself bc ik i'd fuck it up, lol.

i'd recommend playing CoD & eating a copious amount of sweets :) that's partially how i'll be spending mine.
Going out through a hyperglycemic episode by IV glucose administration would be an interesting approach.

Honestly IV injections when your not worried about hurting yourself are fairly simple, I would feel weird giving a guide for this purpose but there are a fairly significant amount of resources dedicated to giving best practices for IV drug users.

• Yay!
Reactions: H25pital Order
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
That sounds like an incredible way to go out.

Not going to lie though, getting drunk or high is always a winner so passing out high AF on H sounds awesome.

Not sure I can think of a better way to go lol

Reactions: grandeur.egg and divinemistress36
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I may take a therapeutic dose of the heroin before hand (2-10mg intravenously).
Definitely do this. Watch your favorite show, listen to your favorite song, and everything else you've ever liked doing. I don't know if you have any experience with H, but it makes life seem a lot more tolerable than it is. I wish you the very best. You can PM me if you want any recommendations.

depressedpharma

depressedpharma

Lily
Feb 2, 2024
Definitely do this. Watch your favorite show, listen to your favorite song, and everything else you've ever liked doing. I don't know if you have any experience with H, but it makes life seem a lot more tolerable than it is. I wish you the very best. You can PM me if you want any recommendations.
That sounds like an incredible way to go out.

Not going to lie though, getting drunk or high is always a winner so passing out high AF on H sounds awesome.

Not sure I can think of a better way to go lol
I am making myself stay sober for the last day or two just to make sure I am doing informed consent with myself. Yeah I have limited experiences with Oxy. I have never used opiates intravenously so it would be a new experience, definitely a lot stronger than I have ever used. Honestly I am nervous that I somehow this will fail (not my first time around this block but never this planned).

Update on this thread 7pm 02/02/24

I obtained the active ingredient. Any information on alternative formulations I can use other than a acidifier and sterile water being drawn with a filter needle (the type used for drawing from an opened glass ampule) after being heated on a burner in a sterilized metal spoon with the active ingredient (metal spoon being put under 15PSI 121C for at least 40 minutes after being washed with appropriate cleaner). I have never done this but have done an amount of research. Nervous but excited for the new experience.

It is such a strange experience knowing what I plan to do, I refuse to reach out to anyone because I don't want any obvious changes in behaviors but it is difficult to not let this isolate me. I feel more content the past 12 hours than I have my entire life.

So far the bucket list for this week is:
- Finally finish all of bluey
- Rewatch a bunch of old scooby doo movies
- Play halo
- Consume THC at fun doses
- Cook some salmon

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: return., grandeur.egg and divinemistress36