• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Over the next 5 days, I'll eat my favorite things, including fancy stuff I never bought because they were too expensive. I'm leaving with no regrets, so not holding back on money! On the menu today:

IMG 3025

Mudpie cake and Chocolate Mousse cake with Hazelnut macaron! 🤤😋

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
freakin yum!! i hope the texture was satisfying too omgggg.

• Yay!
Reactions: INTJme
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Over the next 5 days, I'll eat my favorite things, including fancy stuff I never bought because they were too expensive. I'm leaving with no regrets, so not holding back on money! On the menu today:

View attachment 136220

They're so pretty. They look like works of art

Last edited:
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I feel you and this is kinda the same shift I've made in my lifestyle now that I know I am gonna ctb. Pls do treat your self!

• Hugs
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024

View attachment 136220

Yay, enjoy! What's your ctb plan, if you don't mind sharing?

• Hugs
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Made several posts about it in the "Suicide Discussion" page, but to keep it short, it's sodium thiopental taken orally combined with plastic bag to make it foolproof.
You never know even when someone makes posts about methods whether they'll actually use them; thanks for letting us know. Best of luck.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Nice, I made myself a Chocolate Mousse cake a few weeks back, it was so good

• Hugs
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Good bye my friend
You will be missed

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am glad to see he didn't hold back on treating himself. One deserves to go all out in those final days. Why the f*ck not you know....