• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

heLLishLandscape

By a Thread
Mar 31, 2023
My relationship ended at 4-6 am in parking lots with a complete blowout fight. They threw all the stuff out of my car and destroyed it, which I was able to document. They were fucking with me while I was driving and I had to pull over. I finally had to pull the "Mom please come pick me up I need you" call. Stuff happened and now we're done for good. I feel like I'm fucking dying with each breath I take but I feel so free. I was so stressed about moving in my previous thread, but now that I only have myself to worry about getting there, I have way more options. The only thing that is absolutely killing me right now about the relationship ending is that they took their pets with them. They were MY babies too, as I've been with them since birth. I'm real hurt over that. I have a cat now but I know he misses the others already. Thanks for listening.

• Hugs
Reactions: waterworks, not-2-b-the-answer, lacrimosa and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm happy you were able to escape from that relationship. 🤗🤗🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: heLLishLandscape
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
good job getting away 🖤🫂 im so sorry they took the babies away, but it isnt worth it to stay with someone horrible for them, sadly. its going to hurt for a long while, youre going to question if you made the right call, theyre going to either be horrible and try to turn others against you or pretend to not be horrible and beg forgiveness. fuck them. cut them off entirely unless you have a legal obligation to remain in brief contact over, have someone else manage that and once that obligation is done, sever. dont let em continue benefiting from your misery. i know this all might sound harsh or whatever but been there, done that, it really sucks, seriously fuck them though. welcome to your new stronger, smarter era 🖤

• Hugs
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
That's great that youre feeling free, and things are changing for the better. I really wish you best going forward. I understand you miss your babies but not much to do, I'd like to think they love you enough to want you to have a good life. Pets are very perceptive of things and I'm sure they knew a lot.

• Hugs