• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
It's hard to get a gun in a lot of places, esp. if you're a minor or if you've been in a psych ward before. I've heard it's possible to 3d print parts for guns, that can be combined with (legal, freely accessible) parts that can be bought cheaply online, to make an actual gun. I can't get access to ammunition, so it doesn't work for me, but I'm wondering if anyone else has researched this or has had any luck.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i think a 3d printer costs more than a gun

L

LifelessStranger

Will be gone 'till the fall
Mar 6, 2024
I've been thinking absolutely the same! I even have a 3d printer. I wish I knew where I could find instructions and STLs. (If someone there has STLs of parts, please pm me their source)

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The aftermath of a failed gun ctb is terrible enough, sounds too risky to do a gun ctb with a 3d printed gun.

Last edited:
Reactions: wait.what
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
It must be really difficult to print proper parts and assemble such gun.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Be careful, you can get a long prison sentence for this, especially here in the UK.

With the rise of metal 3d printers its only going to get more common.

just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
There's a few places that host 2A type files. The Gatalogue will direct you where you need to go.