Downbylife

Downbylife

Feb 27, 2021
So here I am, 30th birthday. I thought I won't make it here with my chronic illness.

I'm so tired guys, I know you understand. I have been struggling with my symptomes for last 2,5 years with no relief at all and I'm on the edge now.

Feeling like shit, not even fighting anymore. I told myself at the beggining of my illness that if nothing will help me I'm ctb before my 31 birthday and it seems there is no choice.

Sorry, had to vent a bit. All the best for you guys, with everything you are planning.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, bvz, Ghostgirl and 17 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Happy birthday!! I'm also 30..

• Hugs
Reactions: QiTianDaSheng, heyrabu, Huntfish34 and 4 others
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
30 year old here. I've had multiple autoimmune conditions since more than 5 years ago. It's been only suicidal thoughts ever since.

I hope you like myself had a good life before the onset of the symptoms.

Happy birthday!

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Huntfish34, Endex and 3 others
Downbylife

Downbylife

Feb 27, 2021
30 year old here. I've had multiple autoimmune conditions since more than 5 years ago. It's been only suicidal thoughts ever since.

I hope you like myself had a good life before the onset of the symptoms.

Happy birthday!
It was pretty decent for me aswell. Had a job, played lots of music, had some friends around. The illness took it all from me. Still I thought I should be grateful for it, but I can't now with all that negative thoughts I have

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Endex, annointed_towers and 2 others
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: looking_for_peace, kitty_kat, heyrabu and 4 others
cxz43

cxz43

Feb 16, 2022
you can always message me if you need to talk in the meantime. I hope you have a good day today though. Happy Birthday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Endex and Downbylife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so horrible how this life can torture people and it certainly sounds like you've suffered a lot. There really could never be anything fair about existing in this cruel world, but anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Downbylife
Downbylife

Downbylife

Feb 27, 2021
It really is so horrible how this life can torture people and it certainly sounds like you've suffered a lot. There really could never be anything fair about existing in this cruel world, but anyway best wishes.
I have been struggling with health issues since I was born, but I did pretty good, but the thing that happened to me in 2020 destroeyed me permanently

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and JB3567
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I'm in the same boat. About to turn 30, dealing with years of symptoms and intense suicidal ideation since 2020. This will hopefully be the year I finally cash in my bus ticket.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Downbylife and Endex
Downbylife

Downbylife

Feb 27, 2021
I just can't go over it, keep asking 'why me' and this is killing me, the fact I could have normal life

• Hugs
Reactions: missingpeace and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I understand and relate, All too well. I wish you Nothing but the best in whatever may happen, Happy Birthday.

I turn 39 tomorrow and I'm not particularly looking forward to it like I have in years past. =/

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Downbylife
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I'm turning 40 this year and want to go before then hopefully by the end of March. I also had a good life before the onset of my own symptoms, tried to get rid of the cause but it's been 2 years now and it just keeps going downhill, need to go asap.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLightRemains, Downbylife and Huntfish34
kit.

kit.

Feb 18, 2023
Happy birthday old man. Even if it feels dreadful now. I, a stranger, is pretty proud of you for even getting this far. 30 is a big accomplishment. Even it doesn't feel like it, suffering this long means your quite strong mhm

• Hugs
Reactions: Downbylife and Huntfish34
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
I hope that you can at least do some things you've always wanted to this year.
So sorry you've been dealt this shitty hand.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Downbylife

Downbylife

Feb 27, 2021
Happy birthday old man. Even if it feels dreadful now. I, a stranger, is pretty proud of you for even getting this far. 30 is a big accomplishment. Even it doesn't feel like it, suffering this long means your quite strong mhm
Thank you, it means world to me. IT seems that years of suffering before the ultimate symptomes made me to cope with life
I hope that you can at least do some things you've always wanted to this year.
So sorry you've been dealt this shitty hand.
I have 'to do' list before I go, I tick off one by one and I hope i will make it through all of them 🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: kit., VioletNight and Huntfish34