heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
Not sure what to flair this with 😭. Anyway I posted my art in twitter and tagged it with the pair in the drawing. Usually tags in twitter are shit and only works for like big accounts. My new twitter is just a spam account and it has 0 followers but when I checked it again this morning this fanart got over 100 likes and right now it reached 300. It feels so weird? I've been in twitter for 10 years and have been posting art though not regularly. The most my drawings could get was 30 likes and that was 5 years ago. My old accounts also had more followers ranging from 40-100 but my drawings always never get past 30 likes. Now this stupid spam account got 300 and still 0 followers. I don't know what to feel. I should be happy but I honestly just feel empty? Maybe I know that people will forget this drawing and move on. No one replied or qrt'd so it just makes me feel nothing actually. But I've wanted this attention. Didn't think it'd still feel so lonely.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay, _Seeking, SpaceCadet and 3 others
B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
I once uploaded some random video game footage of myself playing just some game. Nothing spectacular, and I was mostly doing it just to learn how to use youtube. My videos went mini viral at 150,000 views and youtube offered to partner with me, but it was just so unexpected and wierd, I turned that down and deleted the videos. That account has 32 subscribers on it even just now that have been on there for almost 10 years. Sometimes the internet is weird.