x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Do you think you can survive 3 doses of SN even if vomitted all of them without rescue? Some of it would still be absorbed by the intestine, so if getting an antiemetic is a little difficult, do you think it's possible to survive 3 or more doses of 20g SN in 50ml of water?

I'm planning to prepare 3 SN mixtures and drink another in case of vomiting 1st. Then the 3rd in case of vomiting the 2nd. As far as I know, there hasn't been any cases on the forum where you had 3 SN mixtures and failed if not rescued.

The antacid and pain killers aren't necessary either, so I'll probably go with only fasting about 8 or less hours and using paracetamol.

I know there isn't a definitive answer but I just wanna know what you think :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Soul, autumnal, Indieblue and 2 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm planning to prepare 3 SN mixtures and drink another in case of vomiting 1st. Then the 3rd in case of vomiting the 2nd. As far as I know, there hasn't been any cases on the forum where you had 3 SN mixtures and failed if not rescued.
By the same token, I'm not sure we've seen any cases where anyone claimed to have drunk the spare doses they prepared.

It's just a big unknown. I understand the logic, but I have doubts about how well it would work in practice.

I have a stomach condition where I'm constantly nauseous and take antiemetics all day to prevent vomiting. When I throw up, drinking just plain water is likely to just make me throw up more. Nevermind salty water. This is what I imagine happening with extra SN. Just puking up the extra before it's even in my stomach.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Deleted member 14573, Quarky00 and 4 others
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I'll take a look at the successful / unsuccessful attempts once again. I'm afraid of the customs, so ordering an antiemetic is a little problem.

Reactions: Soul
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I could be wrong. I know a lot of people say they'll prepare extra. I just can't think of any that say they used them.

If you were able to keep it down long enough, I'm sure it would work. It's also possible just the first dose is enough anyway. Lots of variables.

I do think with this method it's best to take as many of the recommended meds as possible. It all works together to make it as peaceful as possible. SN probably isn't so nice by itself.

• Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Soul and autumnal
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I'm ok with some pain as long as it's not strong because there's a quite chance customs would seize an antiemetic like meto.

I've read Non-fatal SN cases (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OKnH260kpVBA9_o3_hpvmLW5sdhemQ-d8GC9GwTP2i8/mobilebasic) and couldn't find anything about extra doses of SN used through ctrl + f. Only that some people prepared extra glasses but didn't use them.

Probably the reason we don't hear from the people who took an extra glass of SN is because they were too dizzy and just immediately drank another one after vomiting. I guess you don't just throw up it immediately. You may get slight symptoms but I'm not sure.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and autumnal
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I made three glasses took no anti-emetic but only ended up drinking one glass as I didn't throw up. I'm pretty sure I'm a wildly rare case in that regard though but the one glass was enough to do me in had I not called for help. The doctors and my family made it very clear I was blue for an entire day in the hospital. The point is if you can drink more than one glass you're for sure gonna die if no one finds you and you pass out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Freakazette, TimeToBiteTheDust, autumnal and 1 other person
Deleted member 15021

Deleted member 15021

Feb 13, 2020
Theres evidence in the forum that you can still succeed with SN without taking the drugs, though obviously that's not recommended. I'm planning to do it when I CTB because the additional meds are almost impossible to get here in the UK, especially with my desired time constraints, so fingers crossed.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and x-Ace-x
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
To be honest, I do not believe anyone will be able to drink another glass after vomiting. I am assuming there will be some level of discomfort (possibly pain) along with naseau that will make it almost impossible to drink another glass. It is hard for me to put anything in my stomach after vomiting.

Reactions: Girobatol
Alcal

Alcal

Cake or Death?
Jan 13, 2019
Theres evidence in the forum that you can still succeed with SN without taking the drugs, though obviously that's not recommended. I'm planning to do it when I CTB because the additional meds are almost impossible to get here in the UK, especially with my desired time constraints, so fingers crossed.

Buccastem M (antiemetic) can be purchased online without a perscription after filling out an online consulation. You can then just go to the store to pick it up. Just google buccastem m and click on b@@ts website.

Reactions: seafarer
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
I've just ordered some buccastem, I typed it in google and the went on the shopping bit and weldricks pharmacy came up so I've ordered it from there. I'm from the uk

Reactions: x-Ace-x
S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
If you are in UK you can just walk in to most chemist and buy buccastem,they just keep it in the cabinet so you just have to say you get bad migraines and sickness from it and they should just sell you it with no issues.

Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
By the same token, I'm not sure we've seen any cases where anyone claimed to have drunk the spare doses they prepared.
I concur

PPH = 1 big 25g (was 15g)
Stan = 3x 20g

I think PPH raised SN dosage for that reason. Exactly to address the OP and Stan's concerns. I think if one takes 25g and vomit most of it -- still 5g inside intestines probably enough (speaking broadly).

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think if one takes 25g and vomit most of it -- still 5g inside intestines probably enough (speaking broadly).
I think the same. 25g to ensure. Vomit doesn't mean you'll fail.

Last edited:
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I concur

PPH = 1 big 25g (was 15g)
Stan = 3x 20g

I think PPH raised SN dosage for that reason. Exactly to address the OP and Stan's concerns. I think if one takes 25g and vomit most of it -- still 5g inside intestines probably enough (speaking broadly).
But the more you take, the higher the risk of vomiting. As far as I know, PPH had listed 20g of SN. Is it now 25g, really? Then maybe after some time they will up it to 30g. I don't understand them, it's like they are still experimenting with it.

LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
But the more you take, the higher the risk of vomiting. As far as I know, PPH had listed 20g of SN. Is it now 25g, really? Then maybe after some time they will up it to 30g. I don't understand them, it's like they are still experimenting with it.
Depends on body weight

Reactions: x-Ace-x and TimeToBiteTheDust
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Last edited:
  • Wow