• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Today i am going to try my 2nd attempt at hanging. I dont know if i had the rope in the right position around my neck last night but i am sure i did. Going to double check today before my attempt. Last night i had to hang myself in my room as it was to dark to see what i was doing in the woods. Today i will be off to the woods to see if it is suitable as my first woods has now been cut down, and is quite open to the public path that runs along next to it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Black Swan, Lady black, Hotsackage and 1 other person
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
I hope you find peace @new life if thats what you have decided on.

Reactions: new life
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I hope for the best. I have four failed attempts myself (all in December) and it can get very exhausting. I've read a lot more about it and now know things that I was doing wrong all those times so I feel like my chances of it being successful are much higher now. I'm not sure how you're feeling. If you are feeling scared or relieved, but I hope you find the peace you're looking for, in whatever way that may be. We are all here for you. If you decide against it or it doesn't work, we'll still be here.

• Love
Reactions: Lady black and new life
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Today i am going to try my 2nd attempt at hanging. I dont know if i had the rope in the right position around my neck last night but i am sure i did. Going to double check today before my attempt. Last night i had to hang myself in my room as it was to dark to see what i was doing in the woods. Today i will be off to the woods to see if it is suitable as my first woods has now been cut down, and is quite open to the public path that runs along next to it.
Wishing you peace buddy and sending you love :)

• Love
Reactions: zenn7 and new life
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I hope you find peace @new life if thats what you have decided on.
Thank you I want peace so bad, I am just fed up of having to wait and live in constant pain for my location to open in the summer.

Reactions: selfhater
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Thank you I want peace so bad, I am just fed up of having to wait and live in constant pain for my location to open in the summer.
Death is the peace we all seek my friend

Reactions: zenn7, x-Ace-x and new life
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
@new life if it helps think of that ideal place. It might make you wait until August and re-evaluate the situation in the meantime.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and new life
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I hope for the best. I have four failed attempts myself (all in December) and it can get very exhausting. I've read a lot more about it and now know things that I was doing wrong all those times so I feel like my chances of it being successful are much higher now. I'm not sure how you're feeling. If you are feeling scared or relieved, but I hope you find the peace you're looking for, in whatever way that may be. We are all here for you. If you decide against it or it doesn't work, we'll still be here.
Thank you It certainly can get exhasting when you keep trying and failing and its so annoying. It was a good idea to read more about it and understand what you was doing wrong so that you dont make them mistakes again. I am sure you did your research first thow?. I am feeling very annoyed that I freaked out and failed the first time. Hope is what keeps us going and living in this world, but when hope is lost like it is for me, you know it is time to ctb. I am only going to find peace when I am succesfull and ctb. I am certain I want to ctb but having to wait till augast for my discrete location I have chosen top open is so annoying. Thank you for your support and I know you are all here no matter what happens.
Wishing you peace buddy and sending you love :)
Thank you same to you and everybody on here.
@new life if it helps think of that ideal place. It might make you wait until August and re-evaluate the situation in the meantime.
I keep thinking of that location, but it's just a huge strugggle to keep living in pain untill then. Hope is what keeps us going and living and when you have ost all hope you just know it is time to ctb. I have re-evaluated the situation lots of times but just keep coming back to the same place, I will only find peace when I am successfull.

Last edited:
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Thank you It certainly can get exhasting when you keep trying and failing and its so annoying. It was a good idea to read more about it and understand what you was doing wrong so that you dont make them mistakes again. I am sure you did your research first thow?. I am feeling very annoyed that I freaked out and failed the first time. Hope is what keeps us going and living in this world, but when hope is lost like it is for me, you know it is time to ctb. I am only going to find peace when I am succesfull and ctb. I am certain I want to ctb but having to wait till augast for my discrete location I have chosen top open is so annoying. Thank you for your support and I know you are all here no matter what happens.

While I was suicidal and for sure wanting to die for a year before my first attempts, when I finally tried, they were definitely rushed. I won't get into it now, but everything came tumbling down HARD all at once and I was so incredibly overwhelmed that I felt I had no choice but to speed things up and go ASAP. I did what I thought at the time was enough research, but I just couldn't get it right. Like a lot of people, I just couldn't apply enough pressure to my carotid arteries to pass out. So I would get to the 45 second mark and my head felt like it was going to explode, so I would stop out of fear of only doing severe damage without death. Resources I found only from places that took a bit of deep searching taught me a lot more about it. I didn't even know of this site until a month later. I wish I knew then what I know now. It really is the end for me, and I know it must be for you too. A lot of people who still have hope in their situation will try to tell you it must be true for you too and that they've been where you are at all and it all turned around for them and blah blah blah.. while often times, though not usually intentional, will simplify and minimize what you're going through.. something so complex. If you're anything like me, this encouragement of hope on their part makes me feel worse, because it makes me feel more disconnected and misunderstood and much lonelier. Much love, friend.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Black Swan, Lady black, new life and 1 other person
L

Lastyp

Mar 18, 2020
tried partial suspension, I remember some involuntary sounds, I am afraid neighbours will know. Any suggestions please . Shall I close mouth with a cloth

Reactions: zenn7, Black Swan and new life
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
While I was suicidal and for sure wanting to die for a year before my first attempts, when I finally tried, they were definitely rushed. I won't get into it now, but everything came tumbling down HARD all at once and I was so incredibly overwhelmed that I felt I had no choice but to speed things up and go ASAP. I did what I thought at the time was enough research, but I just couldn't get it right. Like a lot of people, I just couldn't apply enough pressure to my carotid arteries to pass out. So I would get to the 45 second mark and my head felt like it was going to explode, so I would stop out of fear of only doing severe damage without death. Resources I found only from places that took a bit of deep searching taught me a lot more about it. I didn't even know of this site until a month later. I wish I knew then what I know now. It really is the end for me, and I know it must be for you too. A lot of people who still have hope in their situation will try to tell you it must be true for you too and that they've been where you are at all and it all turned around for them and blah blah blah.. while often times, though not usually intentional, will simplify and minimize what you're going through.. something so complex. If you're anything like me, this encouragement of hope on their part makes me feel worse, because it makes me feel more disconnected and misunderstood and much lonelier. Much love, friend.
I feel like I need to go sooner than augast aswell so I can agree with you on that part. I did not even realise that a lot of people cant apply enough pressure to the carotid arteries to pass out, I wonder if thats why I felt like my head was going to explode last night because I could not apply enough pressure. My head felt like It was going to explode last night aswell so I stopped out of fear also as I did not think I was going to die. Where is the best place to search on the internet for more information about it as I seem to not get very far. It definatly is the end for me like it is for you. I definatly agree with you a lot of people say to you, I have been there and it turned around for me so it will for you to. They definatly do simplify what your going through and make it sound less worse than what it really is. I am like you in the point that the encouragement of hope from them, makes you worse than you already are as you feel more misunderstood and lonely.

My actual method if I can wait till augast is carbon monoxide poisoning, in a tent at a campsite surrounded by lovely scenery, wildlife and natures beauty. It is over 3 hours away from my home so nobody will be able to stop me. Also I am getting the train and not driving so if anybody reports me and my car registration number, the cameras on the motorway wont pick up my car. Hope keeps us living in this world and when we loose that like me and you and other people, we have no choice but to leave this world. I wish you peace and happiness when you do go. Feel free to PM me anytime if you want to talk or vent.
With love, friend
tried partial suspension, I remember some involuntary sounds, I am afraid neighbours will know. Any suggestions please . Shall I close mouth with a cloth
You just have to do it in a discrete location were nobody will find you for at least 30 minutes. Your neigbours probably wont think of anything about it to be honest. If that is not an option then maybe use a cloth or something like you suggested.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Black Swan
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
UPDATE: I tried hanging yesterday to leave this world however it was so wet in the woods my stool kept sinking into the ground. So i had to leave the attempt as it was so wet and i was soaking. So i will see how the woods are today and let you know.

• Aww..
Reactions: zenn7 and Black Swan
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Off to try again today just now wish me luck.

• Aww..
Reactions: Black Swan
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Good luck and and nice hanging and eternal peace after it. Hope it will work. Will you do full suspension?