Assuming "Reliability" as the first, the 2nd most important criteria for my method is

• Painleas

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Fast

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Private

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Cheap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Convenient

• Clean

• Low/No risk of permanent damage if unsuccessful

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Reversible

• Other

• Total voters
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
Assuming "Reliability" is the 1st, what is the 2nd most important criteria for your method?

Reactions: Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
What means reversible?

Reactions: Tom9999
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Speed is of the essence after last time when they managed to resuscitate me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: GreyMagic, Lifeisatrap, Tom9999 and 1 other person
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I've checked fast. But it was hard choice between this and reversibility. Both are important to me. When they found me and resuscitate (and they will try this for sure...) , i don't want to become vegetable or something.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Tom9999 and Baskol1
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
What means reversible?

It means if you start to execute the method, but change your mind, you can stop without much harm.

For instance, partial hanging is reversible because if you change your mind before you pass out, you can stop by getting out of the noose.

But a poison with no known antidote is not, because once you take it, you will die even if you suddenly change your mind.

So reversible means "I can start to kill myself, but can stop it halfway through if I change my mind and want to live."

Reactions: calendulo
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Meaning that if you are found, there is a chance they can revive you without any lasting effects.
Thanks, ......................guess nobody'll choose that.

Reactions: Tom9999
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
Speed is of the essence after last time when they managed to resuscitate me.

I have to admit, being found and "rescued" always sounds like a nightmare to me.

That's why I included "Private", although on 2nd thought I see it kinda doesn't fit well as a criteria for a method.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
It means if you start to execute the method, but change your mind, you can stop without much harm.

For instance, partial hanging is reversible because if you change your mind before you pass out, you can stop by getting out of the noose.

But a poison with no known antidote is not, because once you take it, you will die even if you suddenly change your mind.

So reversible means "I can start to kill myself, but can stop it halfway through if I change my mind and want to live."

Ok, thanks. I thought that you made a mistake and would to say irreversible, but not, Ok.
It is very good explained on your last sentence.

I am going to have nothing close to reversible.

Fast or painless, I am not sure.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Tom9999 and Baskol1
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Painlessness is another important criteria as I have relatively low tolerance for discomfort and pain compared to the average person. So anything that minimizes or is so quick that it is painless (or only for a fraction of a second) would be my way to go.

Reactions: Wayfaerer and Tom9999