• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Every once in a while someone will post about psychedlic mushrooms and how they have benefitted/harmed their life. Here's my take. For those unaware, there are many different mushrooms out there that contain the psychedelic compund psilocybin. Among these, the most commonly ingested from my experience seems to be the psilocybe cubensis.

Personally, I have had everything from terrible, to neutral, to incredibly positive experiences with this fungus.

Everytime I take mushrooms, there are periods of being incredibly uncomfortable. This, to me, is really the whole point of the medicine (yes I'm going to call it a medicine). The level of discomfort varies with dosage, but at about 1-2g depending on the strain you should expect some strong discomfort. For my overactive mine, this manifests as anxiously thinking people are talking about me (if I am in public) and feeling over-percieved. Thoughts of suicide and death come up very often as well, and can cause a lot of distress if I am not careful. Ultimately, if I am ever feeling too overwhelmed, I am calmed by the knowledge that within 4 hours I will be of completely sober mind. Even at higher doses, I have never been high after 6 hours. Personally, that sort of timing is ideal.

If the conditions are right, I come out of a psychedelic trip feeling joyful, elated, and immensely inquisitive. The sun that rises the next day feels just a little bit prettier. This afterglow fades quickly if I am not careful, but such is the natural ebbs and flows of ones mood. I will also say that yoga deeply enhances the mushroom experience.

Some what of a ramble, hopefully these thoughts resonate with some folks out there. Cheers,

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
The level of discomfort varies with dosage, but at about 1-2g depending on the strain you should expect some strong discomfort.
I've taken 2-3g without any discomfort outside of mild nausea.

Reactions: Edpal247
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
2g dried is not a terrible lot. Usually anything over 5g is considered "heroic".