S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I just got to measure SN and 25g looks too much. I don't see myself drinking it all without vomiting. Maybe 15g is better and it's still effective?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It all dissolves into the water. If you are basing the most important decision of your life based on how it "looks," you should pick a different method. You will most likely vomit either way from either amount.

Reactions: Leshen, Querry1, Umbrellaterm and 9 others
S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
That much easily absorbs into 50ml of water. If you've ever drank a can of cola that's the size pile of sugar that was in it. Either 15g or 25g should make you want to vomit it's a toxin that's why its reccomended to have a back up dose or two and/or an antiemetic if possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3, Midnight-rain, Life_and_Death and 1 other person
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I just got to measure SN and 25g looks too much. I don't see myself drinking it all without vomiting. Maybe 15g is better and it's still effective?
When you going to CTB?

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
That much easily absorbs into 50ml of water. If you've ever drank a can of cola that's the size pile of sugar that was in it. Either 15g or 25g should make you want to vomit it's a toxin that's why its reccomended to have a back up dose or two and/or an antiemetic if possible.
I will probably go 15 g since I am thin and I will leave a second 5 g cup

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
I will probably go 15 g since I am thin and I will leave a second 5 g cup
This sounds like a very small amount for a redose. The PPH itself has never reccomended less than 20g(they have since updated with even higher amounts) and even threads on this site have reccomended/discussed a 15g dose with back up 15g doses for people under 60kg weight. I would advise caution for anyone who considers improvising their own dosages outside of the consensus. Even if a lethal dose is potentially a small amount keep in mind the reason for these reccomendations is to take enough to cause unconciousness and not suffer having to experience the effects for long as they worsen. Most of us want to be out before the worst of it and convulsions start. This topic about how much to take has been debated to death on this forum and there are no shortages of threads about it if you search the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kruger, W3akCr3atur3, Rn110bg101 and 1 other person
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
This sounds like a very small amount for a redose. The PPH itself has never reccomended less than 20g(they have since updated with even higher amounts) and even threads on this site have reccomended/discussed a 15g dose with back up 15g doses for people under 60kg weight. I would advise caution for anyone who considers improvising their own dosages outside of the consensus. Even if a lethal dose is potentially a small amount keep in mind the reason for these reccomendations is to take enough to cause unconciousness and not suffer having to experience the effects for long as they worsen. Most of us want to be out before the worst of it and convulsions start. This topic about how much to take has been debated to death on this forum and there are no shortages of threads about it if you search the forum.

I thought PPH did use to recommend 15g?

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
I thought PPH did use to recommend 15g
The older versions might have I may be mistaken. I know it hasn't reccomended less than 20g from all the editions I've read. I believe the most recent March 2020 edition mentions 25g is reccomended for a reliable death and 35g if over 100kgs.

Last edited:
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3, Metalhead and Silver
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
The older versions might have I may be mistaken. I know it hasn't reccomended less than 20g from all the editions I've read.

Yeah they update regularly. I'm sure I read somewhere that the lethal dose is actually only 1g. But obviously the higher dose is recommended so unconsciousness occurs sooner.

Reactions: Robyn
S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
Yeah they update regularly. I'm sure I read somewhere that the lethal dose is actually only 1g. But obviously the higher dose is recommended so unconsciousness occurs sooner.
The March 2020 PPH states that the lethal dose for most adults is 5g though I would hate to think what only taking just enough would feel like. This is not a pleasant substance it is only awarded a certain level of peacefulness because it deprives the brain of oxygen enough to make you unconcious, not enough data to know for sure how the experience may be prolonged by not taking enough.

Last edited:
Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody

Student
Jan 30, 2020
I would take 25 mg.Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Leshen, Umbreon and 5 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I thought PPH did use to recommend 15g?
It goes up every edition. I'm pretty sure they're overcompensating.

Everyone always talks about having spare doses mixed up, but I can't think of anyone offhand who reported actually drinking them. That whole idea started with one person brainstorming, anyway. I never really thought it was that feasible. Maybe some people can, but I know when I'm sick enough to throw up (which happens all the time), I can't choke down plain water. Highly doubt I'd be able to do more SN and keep that down.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Everyone always talks about having spare doses mixed up, but I can't think of anyone offhand who reported actually drinking them.
This person did but they only sipped the (20g) first glass. Otherwise no, it seems one is usually enough.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/time-for-me-to-go-goodbye-ss.51320/

Reactions: k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Yeah, definitely not a good idea to sip it. You need to overwhelm your system for it to work best, so drink fast.

Reactions: Rn110bg101 and GravityUtilizer
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
But it seems like jellyfish didn't vomit as quickly as people usually do. I thought that might be due to sipping it.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sipping slowly, at best, will only prolong death. What is the use of extending time to vomiting if time to death is greatly extended. Where consuming slowly can be a big negative in the cases of those who are especially susceptible to vomiting. In this case an individual could begin vomiting before a lethal amount is consumed, and this can exacerbate actually consuming enough to ctb. Given the number of successes that have happened with vomiting and no redosing, in the vast majority of cases, a lethal amount has already left the stomach before vomiting starts.

There is zero benefit to consuming it over 10 minutes vs one or two sips, but plenty of potential drawbacks

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, k75 and rt1989526
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
I personally will put in pills, 25 pills doesn't seem too bad

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
But it seems like jellyfish didn't vomit as quickly as people usually do. I thought that might be due to sipping it.
No. In fact, if you study cases where people survived on here, a lot didn't finish or sipped or both. Sipping often leads to passing out without getting the full dose, so you just wake up eventually with an SN hangover of sorts.

Our body can actually counteract the effects naturally if it has time. Everything about the recommended protocol is designed to help the SN work quickly and with as little pain as possible.

You need to get it in quickly, so if and when you vomit, it'll already be moving through your system. Just because you throw up doesn't mean there was a lot of SN that came up. Could be water or stomach acids and the chemicals have been absorbed or left behind.

Edit: Another thing worth noting is how long it took to become unconscious. At least part of that might be due to drinking slowly, which seems initially to contradict what I said about passing out early, but there were other factors at play. It looks like most auxiliary meds were also skipped and there was less overall SN spread out over a longer time. Meto, especially, would have sped it up by causing gastric emptying.

I personally will put in pills, 25 pills doesn't seem too bad
If you haven't already, you might want to search other instances where people used capsules. There's a lot of good info to learn about it. Mixed results.

Last edited:
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
25g might seem like a lot but depending on your weight you could go for a lower dose like 15 or 20, like I'm doing.

You could also just add a little more water, another 50ml is not going to stop it killing you but might make it a lot easier to drink.

Reactions: sadworld
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
71mg/kg is the lethal dose according to info found on Wikipedia. That should be the minimum amount consumed without vomiting it out.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
71mg/kg is the lethal dose according to info found on Wikipedia. That should be the minimum amount consumed without vomiting it out.
The minimum amount to ctb but not the recommended amount if you want to ctb fast and painless. Recommend is 20-25g. You can use a little bit more water than 50ml but I would stick to the recommend sn dose.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and MiseryLovesMyCompany
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Please be careful with the wiki. Info on there has been tampered with several times by people who meant harm, and it's a good idea to cross check with other sources.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and sadworld
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Please be careful with the wiki. Info on there has been tampered with several times by people who meant harm, and it's a good idea to cross check with other sources.
I know, but that seems reasonable as I have read less amounts in other articles.
The minimum amount to ctb but not the recommended amount if you want to ctb fast and painless. Recommend is 20-25g. You can use a little bit more water than 50ml but I would stick to the recommend sn dose.
I'll go with 25g if I do this method for sure. I won't take chances, I'll follow the protocol as closely as possible.

• Love
Reactions: k75 and sadworld
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm not sure I could gag it down.