EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I have 24h left i think before my SN will come it say 48h to deliver.. should be today but its sunday

Im alone in house, i've already talked to other friends, someone want to talk and let me spend this hours more fast?
Screenshot 20230819 164506 Samsung Internet

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, LoiteringClouds, Bluebunnysky and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'd love to talk to you to help pass time but I'm horrible at starting and maintaining conversations, I have had this trait for the majority of my hellish life. If you want, to pass time, you could watch some videos, movies, etc., it work for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I've seen a lot of your posts, I'm so sorry life has brought you to this place. I'm not sure if I can sent pms yet because I'm too new. But I will be around here.

What brings you peace and comfort? Any movies, music etc? Or being outdoors. Maybe spend some time with those things if you can, whatever you choose to do you deserve comfort right now.

• Hugs
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

May 14, 2023
I've seen a lot of your posts, I'm so sorry life has brought you to this place. I'm not sure if I can sent pms yet because I'm too new. But I will be around here.

What brings you peace and comfort? Any movies, music etc? Or being outdoors. Maybe spend some time with those things if you can, whatever you choose to do you deserve comfort right now.
Honestly i didn't enjoy movie anymore.. my mind think only about my unrequited love can't concentrate and enjoy them

I spend most of my times in forums like this one, or just walking around the house/stay in bed all day

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Honestly i didn't enjoy movie anymore.. my mind think only about my unrequited love can't concentrate and enjoy them

I spend most of my times in forums like this one, or just walking around the house/stay in bed all day
I understand. People don't get why I love horror so much but it's because it's the only type of movie I can get engaged in, most movies don't distract me enough/take me out of my own brain the way horror can haha.

Selfishly I want you to stay, but of course it's your life and choice. All I can say is I hope your time here is as peaceful as possible and we are all here.

• Hugs
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

May 14, 2023
I understand. People don't get why I love horror so much but it's because it's the only type of movie I can get engaged in, most movies don't distract me enough/take me out of my own brain the way horror can haha.

Selfishly I want you to stay, but of course it's your life and choice. All I can say is I hope your time here is as peaceful as possible and we are all here.
I really wanted to live, endured lot of traumas even sexual abuse as kid, but i tried my first serious attempt when i was 18 year old, didn't even know her that much, it was more because i already know that would be to hard to explain all my life to a girl or why i never talk etc, i start to go out with her at 21' but yeah as i said i was really akward socially, lot of misfortune happened too

Its hard because i know my error now, i can be a fun guy, lost lot of weights, but yeah pointless because already lost her.. i just want to show her how much i loved her

• Hugs
Reactions: jemetire
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I'm sorry you went through that, no one should have to go through that. It's so hard when you want to live but you start to feel like ctb is your best option, I understand that feeling. It's like part of you doesn't want to but the other part does and it's a complete mindfuck to be honest

• Love
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Hey, just letting you know I will be here intermittently today, if you want some company. Obviously not pushing you or anything like that, it's completely okay if you have decided to take more time or you aren't so sure. Just don't want you to be alone if this is your last day.

• Love
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

May 14, 2023
Hey, just letting you know I will be here intermittently today, if you want some company. Obviously not pushing you or anything like that, it's completely okay if you have decided to take more time or you aren't so sure. Just don't want you to be alone if this is your last day.
I would do it for sure if they give my SN

Screenshot 20230819 164506 Samsung Internet

Site say 48h deliver, but i buy it really late and yesterday was sunday.. so they would give it to me today.. i really hope that isn't a scam or something

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

May 14, 2023
Can't wait anymore... why i have to suffer like this? please give it to me fast!!!!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Did you receive it? I wish you all the best and I really hope you find peace & freedom you really suffered too much in this world.

• Hugs
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

May 14, 2023
Did you receive it? I wish you all the best and I really hope you find peace & freedom you really suffered too much in this world.
No unfortunally, its like this

Screenshot 20230821 120702 Samsung Internet
Can't anymore why its not like amazon, fk it everday is hell

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
I hope your order arrives without too much delay and everything goes as you want it to. I can relate to a lot of your pains going through similar situations. Best of luck and may you be able to find peace.

• Love
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hi. I'm so sorry you continue to suffer so much mate. Whatever you do, I hope your suffering ends once and for all. Good luck.

• Love