• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

stinkychick02

Jan 23, 2020
Hello, I posted on this site once years ago maybe five years ago. I had hoped my life would get better. I have exited an intensely abusive relationship that lasted three years. It ended with my ex punching me hard enough to break my nose. He was arrested and charged, I thought it would end there. It's been four months since that event and he has filed a false police report and a false domestic violence protection order. His protection order request was denied and declared for the purpose of harassment, and I was granted one instead. I was arrested for his false police report. I now have a court date to prove that it was self defense. I'm at a loss and I feel like my life is over. I feel like when I try to connect with people I just feel so abnormal and disconnected from everyone. I feel like no one understands what I'm experiencing and life just feels sad and scary. I'm not sure what I'm hoping to gain from posting about this, I want my life to get better and I want to be able to connect with others. I want to feel ok. I also want to see if anyone has had similar experiences and gotten through it.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I hope you're able to leave him as soon as possible and find a safer place to live. Sticking to a toxic relationship is some of the worst things you can do to your mental health. As long as the other person continues to intentionally hurt you or manipulate you, it will never get better. If a man I was with ever laid a hand on me, game over. I'm gone. NEVER let someone you're dating lay a hand on you. If you continue to stay with them after that, that's the new 'limit' and they'll be able to keep testing you, pushing your limits further with new ways to hurt you. Normal people don't hit their spouses. Horrible people do. I've seen so many victims who were severely beaten by their spouses/BFs/GFs or even killed from them. Don't stick with them just because you have no where to go. Find a way

Reactions: Olisop21.
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
How did the system side with him when he broke your nose once!? Wth?

S

stinkychick02

Jan 23, 2020
How did the system side with him when he broke your nose once!? Wth?
The way it was explained to me is that they are two completely separate charges. I asked how he could even file charges like that against me when I have a protective order and the officer I talked to said it didn't matter, assault is assault. The incident was him having me in a headlock and me biting him. He took a picture of the bite and reported that without the part about having me in a headlock. The justice system is extremely broken.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I hope that in the trial everything will be to your benefit.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
The way it was explained to me is that they are two completely separate charges. I asked how he could even file charges like that against me when I have a protective order and the officer I talked to said it didn't matter, assault is assault. The incident was him having me in a headlock and me biting him. He took a picture of the bite and reported that without the part about having me in a headlock. The justice system is extremely broken.
Separate sure but the previous attempt could serve as precedent. If he did it once..

It did not occur to anyone to ask how (why) did he get that bite mark in that certain spot at that certain angle!? One could read body positions from that, it could show that he had you in a headlock.

Hmm.. I don't know girl but maybe if you could find a lawyer.. maybe a friend knows someone, maybe they could at least offer advice.

I'm sorry these things happend to you. : (