• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Does anyone struggle with not knowing who you are?
I feel like i'm a stranger to myself, I have no idea what I like
or what I want to do with my life. I know nothing about myself
or what kind of person I want to be. The only thing I saw for my
future is ctb, but when you're not in that mindset it's like umm okay ….
now what?

I'm just so confused and frustrated, the only thing that I do know is that
I hate myself. I don't think I want to live long enough to find out what
kind of person I am.

E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
I'm really sorry that you feel this way. I understand not knowing who you are or what you're supposed to be doing, I'm really just following a dream i had when I was a child since its the only part of myself I can remember not hating.

Reactions: devil
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
I know who I am but I am a bit like a puzzle piece that can't fit the puzzle.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
yea, i really feel this.

and the worst part? i know that i'll never get to fully "know" myself, what i was capable of, my true dreams, the person i really wanted to be. all will be gone once i'm dead and i refuse to believe that i am nothing more than someone who deeply hates how life turned out and the person i am today.

sometimes i can't even tell who i am when looking at the mirror, being bipolar and having so many issues with my body makes it so i can't have a clear image of myself and it makes the problem even worse.

i don't know if all of that makes sense.

noon

noon

tired
Sep 14, 2019
10000% and it's relieving I'm not alone in that feeling. But I'm also so sorry you're experiencing this.

I feel like I have ZERO idea of who I am. I've actually even struggled with my own name and still am struggling with that. I've known for forever I wanted to change my birth name but I have no idea what name "suits" me and I feel like I've tried every name out there. Besides that, I was never sure about what I wanted to do with my life. I'd have so many interests and then a week later, not be interested in them anymore. It's so tiring.

And now I feel as though, and I'm not sure if this is silly but, I feel like ctb is the only right thing for me. I don't really see much of a future for me, a bright one at least. Anytime I get any hope for change, I just eventually come back to the idea of "peace" and "home", which is not here. It's wherever that bus will take me. I don't really know anymore.

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I don't know who I am or what I want, I'm just existing with what life gives me. I put no effort in doing things because there is nothing I want to do. Surviving is easy, living is hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: devil and bea1974
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I thought I knew who I was, but I was never fully happy, 18 months ago, I discovered a new me, a confident don't give a fuck me, then I learnt it was just a mask which broke this year, now I have no idea who I am any more, I look around me and I don't feel like I fit in, I don't feel like I am here, I don't feel real, nothing feels real, I don't know what I like, enjoy, want or need any more. I get bored easily, my attention span is zero, I just don't see the point of only existing any more, what is the point if you don't even know who you are, or even if you want to find that person

• Hugs
Reactions: devil and bea1974
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Same for me, don't know who I am, what I like I'm kinda in a strangers body.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Does anyone struggle with not knowing who you are?
I feel like i'm a stranger to myself, I have no idea what I like
or what I want to do with my life. I know nothing about myself
or what kind of person I want to be. The only thing I saw for my
future is ctb, but when you're not in that mindset it's like umm okay ….
now what?

I'm just so confused and frustrated, the only thing that I do know is that
I hate myself. I don't think I want to live long enough to find out what
kind of person I am.
Boy can I relate to this, but some of us are still young and figuring things out so I wouldn't worry too much. It's hard to figure out who you are when you've been treated like shit most of your life.

Reactions: Kassender and devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for all of your feedback, It's good to see that I'm not alone in feeling this way.
I'm sorry for those who don't know who you are either, it's an awful thing to deal with.

Reactions: tomz323