zeroshark

zeroshark

bury me
Nov 1, 2018
i attempted via night-night on morning of the 9th. i remember a feeling of panic and then being woken up by my mirror falling on top of me as my dad banged down my door. one ambulance ride and 21 forced days of inpatient hospitalization later and i'm as suicidal as ever.
i'm pretty sure i fucked it up and was constricting jugulars rather than carotids, because when i saw myself in the hospital the first thing i noticed was the whites of my eyes were full of blood, no white visible at all (mostly cleared up now, not entirely.) not sure it would have mattered either way though, since i was stupid enough to attempt with my family at home.
i regret my attempt failing and plan on attempting again, although i haven't made a decision on method. inpatient "therapy" was a fucking horrific experience; 21 days of being abused by narcissistic staff on a power trip (+directly sexually abused by one nurse) and watching minorly suicidal people float in and out while the miserable people who've been trapped there for 3+ months get held down and sedated for self-harming every two days.
this was my first serious hospitalization after years of attempts; i still want to die but i'm terrified of another failure + repeat of this experience.
moral of the story: don't try to ctb where you can be found, and inpatient is terrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Caspers, Buffy5120, _Kaira_ and 12 others
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
Big Hug Buddy :hug::hug::hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 13412 and sadworld
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Wow 21 days.... I'm so sorry. I'm glad to hear that's over now. My heart goes out to you, and anyone that is forced into what is essentially prison.

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry for what you had to go through... hugs to you :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Ghost2211
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Inpatient is terrible. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that awful experience.

I was there for over two months while being unable to walk without falling because of a spinal cord injury that the same hospital caused...and the psych ward told me it was psychosomatic. Also had awful pain. Felt like a horror movie.

FlyMe2TheMoon

FlyMe2TheMoon

I'm just so tired.
Sep 30, 2020
God, that sounds awful. I'm sorry that happened to you man, I wish you better luck in any future attempts. Hope the nurses that did that shit to you go to hell.

Also, unrelated, but I like your pfp.