• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I have almost never had that feeling, I have even wished a happy new year before but this time it will be different, it is not as if something happens suddenly that temporarily relieves my pain... this time I think I am alone, or at least I will be in the future. next months. Right now I'm fine, enjoying these small moments of stability because I know that in a couple of months my future will turn horrible.

I am incapable of performing CTB so I found it more feasible to kill myself little by little, either by consuming strong drugs and letting myself go... anything that manages to shorten my life considerably, after all, I will no longer have anything to lose and I will not I want to have to live with the health problems I face.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Sannti, CTB Dream and 6 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Life sucks. Stay if you must. Go when you can.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy, CTB Dream and Judah
D

Deleted member 8975

I have almost never had that feeling, I have even wished a happy new year before but this time it will be different, it is not as if something happens suddenly that temporarily relieves my pain... this time I think I am alone, or at least I will be in the future. next months. Right now I'm fine, enjoying these small moments of stability because I know that in a couple of months my future will turn horrible.

I am incapable of performing CTB so I found it more feasible to kill myself little by little, either by consuming strong drugs and letting myself go... anything that manages to shorten my life considerably, after all, I will no longer have anything to lose and I will not I want to have to live with the health problems I face.
I worry 2024 will be worse too.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I say the same thing every year.

• Hugs
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm sorry Judah...

It seems to me that every year is getting worse. Thankfully for me personally there are some little lights that get me through each year.

I hope you will find some too to make it a bit more bearable

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
V sry know cncpt time yr move move wrs ya this all life awfl slow die v sry sffr v sry hpn

• Love
Reactions: Judah