CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone feel like we already lived thru 2022 and someone rewound time so we are all reliving it? Or is it just me?

Swear to god I've been getting flashes and deja-vu last few months! So weird! And jokes earlier in the year online about someone messing with time, trying to fix 2021 and they keep making it worse. Like they got rid of the murder hornets but that's about it.

If I dissapear whoever is doing this got to me lol. Course if they just wanna erase me from history I'd be ok with that too.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Silenos, looseye and 3 others
SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
I think the last year was equal to about five years of bullshit for most people so it's possible.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, waitingforrest, cyanol and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm having something like this too, where everything just feels the same year after year. My life was already very much like that due to being stuck at home for the better part of a decade, and now it's even worse. It all feels like the most boring song in the world being played on repeat, but getting faster somehow. Like I'm circling a drain and it's speeding up the closer to the center I get. Same bullshit, same societal crap, same scaremongering, same stupid holidays - all on top of my chronic illness. It's like a shitty, repetitive dream I want to wake up from but can't.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, steviewonder, WhiteRabbit and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone feel like we already lived thru 2022 and someone rewound time so we are all reliving it? Or is it just me?
I've never seen anyone else mention this, no.

Swear to god I've been getting flashes and deja-vu last few months!
Nothing worth drawing conclusions from, look up why deja vu occurs if you haven't. The brain basically lags a bit.

And jokes earlier in the year online about someone messing with time, trying to fix 2021 and they keep making it worse. Like they got rid of the murder hornets but that's about it.

If I dissapear whoever is doing this got to me lol. Course if they just wanna erase me from history I'd be ok with that too.
One of the rare cases where mental illness might actually be a factor. Have you seen professionals about this?

Dragon's Heart

Dragon's Heart

Well, that didnt go as planned.
Dec 14, 2021
IF all of life is a web and NOT linear (time) then everything is happening simultaneously anyway- past, present, future. I'm not sure what holds our attention on this time spot but I would suggest that it is fragile and perhaps escapable so that maybe...just maybe...it is possible to experience "other" like we've been there before. In my personal deja vus, I will sometimes remember rather mundane happenings as I am living through them at that precise moment.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Now they are talking about a 4th dose.

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Covid? Oh good grief!

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Just came back from all 22's affecting my life, so it's gonna be nice to change some stuff. Really don't wanna talk about 2029.

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: CrossroadsCurious and Shadowplay
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I was honestly hoping 2012 was going to be the end. Seems we are a bit overdue...

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime