• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sabrina_Iris

Dec 23, 2018
I have 60 pills of 150mg and 115 pills of 100mg of Trazadone. I plan on taking them all at once to make sure the job is done.

I'll get 180mg of klonopin in a couple of weeks that I could add to it.

Do you think this will be enough? Do you think I should possibly take less so I wont throw it up? Any advice would be appreciated.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
The actual dosage quantity needed to fatally overdose on Trazodone is not readily available. A large proportion of deaths linked to the antidepressant were due to mixing other substances with the drug. Alcohol seems to be a particularly dangerous combination and should be avoided entirely.

Trazodone Overdose Symptoms
An overdose on Trazodone is characterized by any number of life-threatening symptoms. Each indicator is linked to a specific region of the body:

Respiratory System: Respiratory depression, the state of which the lungs do not properly expand and contract, is a common side effect exhibited during Trazodone overdoses. Breathing may cease momentarily or stop completely during such an episode.

Central Nervous System: Trazodone acts upon the central nervous system directly for its medical benefits. Therefore, a majority of symptoms tie directly to the brain. These symptoms include drowsiness, chronic headache, uncoordinated behavior, dizziness, seizures and coma.

Cardiovascular System: Irregular heartbeat, low blood pressure, faint pulse, and chest pain are irregularities caused by antidepressant overdoses, too.

Reactions: Redt2go
S

Sabrina_Iris

Dec 23, 2018
The actual dosage quantity needed to fatally overdose on Trazodone is not readily available. A large proportion of deaths linked to the antidepressant were due to mixing other substances with the drug. Alcohol seems to be a particularly dangerous combination and should be avoided entirely.

Trazodone Overdose Symptoms
An overdose on Trazodone is characterized by any number of life-threatening symptoms. Each indicator is linked to a specific region of the body:

Respiratory System: Respiratory depression, the state of which the lungs do not properly expand and contract, is a common side effect exhibited during Trazodone overdoses. Breathing may cease momentarily or stop completely during such an episode.

Central Nervous System: Trazodone acts upon the central nervous system directly for its medical benefits. Therefore, a majority of symptoms tie directly to the brain. These symptoms include drowsiness, chronic headache, uncoordinated behavior, dizziness, seizures and coma.

Cardiovascular System: Irregular heartbeat, low blood pressure, faint pulse, and chest pain are irregularities caused by antidepressant overdoses, too.

So I should take the klonopin and drink with it as well?

Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
So I should take the klonopin and drink with it as well?
am not that knowledgeable of T... Articles say that it gets quite toxic with alcohol. Find out the right anti-emetic hours before - - - but DO your research for a more well known drug... would hate to miss your shot right ? so be good to yourself, and do more research ok. ?

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
If that's how much klonopin you take in a month then you have a very high tolerance to it. I think real sleeping pills like ambien are betterthan trazodone whichis technically an anti depressant. Sorry for the bad news. I took a whole bunch of pills to shut down my central nervous system and it didn't work.

Reactions: Feline, Sickman75, Redt2go and 1 other person
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
If that's how much klonopin you take in a month then you have a very high tolerance to it. I think real sleeping pills like ambien are betterthan trazodone whichis technically an anti depressant. Sorry for the bad news. I took a whole bunch of pills to shut down my central nervous system and it didn't work.
same here. took a shitload and drank a half bottle of booze. i had seizures and coordination as a result. lasted about 6 days.
you really have to take alot of pills to make it work. i think. i had painpills zanax gabbapentin and some other one. i mean alot of them.
who knows really maybe its just me that it didnt work right on.

S

Sabrina_Iris

Dec 23, 2018

It's a 3 month supply, I only take 3-5mg of klonopin a week so I'm thinking 180mg of klonopin plus the 20,000+ mg of trazadone and some liquor will do it?

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I have 60 pills of 150mg and 115 pills of 100mg of Trazadone. I plan on taking them all at once
175 pills is an awful lot to swallow; are you planning on ingesting them whole or some other way?

Regardless, coupled with alcohol, you'd likely vomit it all up.

Overdoses on medications like trazodone and clonazepam, even if potentiated with alcohol, rarely result in death.

Reactions: Feline
CameronCandie

CameronCandie

April-October
Feb 24, 2019
if you want to ingest them, dont use alcohol. From a past story i have heard that blending the pills into a smoothie is good. Choose some yummy fruit that you like and blend it into the smoothie with the trazadone pills. I dont know if this actually works, so correct me if im wrong, but, hope this helps anyways.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I attempted with a trazadone overdose a very long time ago. I was told that if I'd added alcohol to the mix it would have been more toxic. Also should add I didn't use anti-emetics and ended up puking up a lot of the pills.