• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
Can someone who has ordered from this source answer a pair of questions about the delivery? It would be an inmense help for me:

1. Did they notify you of the exact day that they would make the delivery? And generally, was delivery after or before the established day? (especially if it was before)

2. What does the box look like?

And the last one: do you also know if they usually deliver in the morning or the afternoon?

I will greatly appreciate your answers

Reactions: GoatHerder
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Can I just say how OBVIOUS that was. I found the source in less than two mins. You might want to edit your post, so others don't catch on. Now I have a back up plan. Thanks

P.s my PMs are off and I won't be sharing what it is, so no one try to quote me, I shall simply ignore.

• Aww..

Dec 21, 2023
Can I just say how OBVIOUS that was. I found the source in less than two mins. You might want to edit your post, so others don't catch on. Now I have a back up plan. Thanks

P.s my PMs are off and I won't be sharing what it is, so no one try to quote me, I shall simply ignore.
There are thousands of posts on the forum that already talk about the BM source, I haven't even mentioned SN in my post, just BM in the title. It was someone else who gave a detail, I really don't understand that tone of accusation in your message.

Reactions: GoatHerder and rozeske
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
There are thousands of posts on the forum that already talk about the BM source, I haven't even mentioned SN in my post, just BM in the title. It was someone else who gave a detail, I really don't understand that tone of accusation in your message.
Wooooah, calm down. I merely stated how obvious it was, no need to overreact there. You really need to be more discreet, why are you so offended by what I said? I'm not the only one that could see it.

Seriously though, you should be more careful next time. It isn't a joke.

I really don't need to explain myself here. I wasn't rude, unlike you. I literally said to edit your post so others don't catch on, and thanks for the source? How mature. Perhaps you are very young, hence why you acted like an offended teenager

The next time you quote me I will simply ignore you, given the first time you acted like a child, and I'm not prepared to give someone like that the time of day. If you can't take responsibility for your posts, that's your issue, not mine, but don't think I'm the first to notice this. I merely stated to be careful and I also thanked you for the source, but evidently that went unnoticed.

You are responsible for how you react, not others.

You mentioned BM, second, Polish source was mentioned, and you confirmed that, which you didn't need to, if you were being discreet. Pretty obvious what it is. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I hope your day gets easier, but try to remember to be discreet :-) we don't need more media coverage. If I had seen this in any other posts, I would've mentioned it to them too. I don't see every single post on here.

• Wow

Dec 21, 2023
Wooooah, calm down. I merely stated how obvious it was, no need to overreact there. You really need to be more discreet, why are you so offended by what I said? I'm not the only one that could see it.

Seriously though, you should be more careful next time. It isn't a joke.

I really don't need to explain myself here. I wasn't rude, unlike you. I literally said to edit your post so others don't catch on, and thanks for the source? How mature. Perhaps you are very young, hence why you acted like an offended teenager

The next time you quote me I will simply ignore you, given the first time you acted like a child, and I'm not prepared to give someone like that the time of day. If you can't take responsibility for your posts, that's your issue, not mine, but don't think I'm the first to notice this. I merely stated to be careful and I also thanked you for the source, but evidently that went unnoticed.

You are responsible for how you react, not others.

You mentioned BM, second, Polish source was mentioned, and you confirmed that, which you didn't need to, if you were being discreet. Pretty obvious what it is. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I hope your day gets easier, but try to remember to be discreet :-) we don't need more media coverage. If I had seen this in any other posts, I would've mentioned it to them too. I don't see every single post on here.

who is overreacting? All what I said, is that your message sounded slightly accusatory, nothing more.

"If I had seen this in any other posts, I would've mentioned it to them too. I don't see every single post on here."

This is where you are lying, just search for "bm source" in the forums search engine... I assumed that was it and deleted it, but as I said, it's easy to find lots of posts on the forum where such details are given, and in a much more obvios way... and it seems like something normal, I haven't seen anyone responding the way you do here.
.I think my answer was valid and you only respond with things like "overreacting" "immaturity" and such things without any point.

• Love
Reactions: ToMoveOn, permanently tired, GoatHerder and 2 others
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
There's a few places that sell that brand so I imagine they'd all have different ways of sending it. I have read a post of someone saying it was in a cardboard box, I can't remember which store they bought it from though.

Reactions: AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
There's a few places that sell that brand so I imagine they'd all have different ways of sending it. I have read a post of someone saying it was in a cardboard box, I can't remember which store they bought it from though.
I just need to get an idea of all this to prevent others from receiving the package as much as possible, mainly the question 2... besides its a cardboard box, its blank or does it have something that reveal its content? (in case someone else in my house receives it.) If someone knows, it would be useful to know :)