• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Elohim

Mar 23, 2023
What about two potatoes placed on the carotid arteries, a big strong bag on your head, and start using the tape around your neck tighter and tighter?
maybe Diazepam to help to sleep?
any other thing would help? a medicine? weed? alcohol?

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
weed and alcohol may help too, it sounds interesting (edited because i read wrong the post, sorry)

green_snail_227

green_snail_227

your life is so precious <3
Mar 23, 2023
please dont try this. it will not help anyone, i promise. i know it is so, so hard, but recovery is possible. please see how beautiful you are and let me help you find a reason to keep going.

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: BoredomSeeker, BuranaPoe, Mary5689 and 5 others
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
What about two potatoes placed on the carotid arteries, a big strong bag on your head, and start using the tape around your neck tighter and tighter?
maybe Diazepam to help to sleep?
any other thing would help? a medicine? weed? alcohol?
I think this is a very creative idea, however I'm not sure about its practicality when put into action. Wouldn't there be gaps where the potatoes are, therefore rendering the bag ineffective if you are hoping to use it for suffocation? Or is the bag there as more of a "face-saving" thing, as in, there is a chance for your corpse's face to become discoloured and you don't want others to see something that could further scar them for life?

Reactions: seekingeternalsleep
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
please dont try this. it will not help anyone, i promise. i know it is so, so hard, but recovery is possible. please see how beautiful you are and let me help you find a reason to keep going.
You need to take your anti-choice preaching elsewhere. This section is not the place for it. Spew your platitudes and rhetoric in the Recovery section if you must.

• Love
Reactions: inviernos, nopride86, Mary5689 and 10 others
E

Elohim

Mar 23, 2023
the main point of the bag is to be less likely to wake up after is done less oxygen and more likely to die, to be safer it would work? but the thing that would do the job is blocking he blood to go to the brain, blocking the carotid arteries
but also hide my face is not a bad idea either

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I gave you the opportunity to go and give help at our recovery section because of what you say you've experienced. You don't even have the decency to answer.

What you're doing is against our rules.

Reactions: inviernos, Endex, GasMonkey and 1 other person
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
the main point of the bag is to be less likely to wake up after is done less oxygen and more likely to die, to be safer it would work? but the thing that would do the job is blocking he blood to go to the brain, blocking the carotid arteries
But any gap ensures even a chance of waking up, no matter how small or insignificant it might seem. The only way I can see all of this working is if you taped the potatoes to your neck directly, then quickly taped the bag around your head and neck with the potatoes inside before passing out due to a lack of blood to the head. Again, I'm not sure how practical that would be if you were to pass out quickly.

Anywho, that's just my thought process. Feel free to ignore haha

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
In the u.s., only 1 in 23 attempts to ctb work- this method is so unlikely to work. I hope that you can find peace somehow.

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
holding down the cateriod arteries down sounds interesting, but maybe something smaller and denser than a potato would work better? i feel like potatoes are overkill...

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
bro? haha tanta and his cronies r back on this site

yh but how r u gon suffocate ur self w/ potatoes and a bag atst? potatoes r quite big ngl, and u can't have anything obstructing the bag

U

umbra_

Feb 21, 2023
Probably more reliable just to do partial suspension