gunsforhands

gunsforhands

lost
Feb 25, 2019
Hello!

I'm very new but the community here seems so nice, I'm excited!

First of all, I have to excuse my probably bad english ._.

So, I'm thinking about cbt for a long time (but more like I'm interested in the topic in general but I'm suicidal as well from time to time) and since I didn't know anything about pills and chemicals, I got 2 weird ideas that are probably very dumb as well and not very common :D

Getting murdered

So, my idea behind this was basically to search for a person that wanna kill you. The dark net ist full of weird psychopaths and I believe there are many that want to try out killing a person but without the punishment and having to hide it and everything.
So you write a suicide note and let everthing look like a normal suicide, he shoots you or stabs you and puts the weapon on the floor afterwards.
It's a win-win situation for both in the end :D I don't think there will be a lot of research how you died (so they won't look for a murderer) because it's obvious, but I'm not sure.

Injecting chemicals or something directly into your vein

This is probably more realistic and since I'm very not educated in this topic I'm kinda confused why it's not a thing? It seems so logical to me.
Isn't an injection directly into the blood system the fastest way of getting the stuff into your body and do it's magic? Like, what if you inject pure alcohol (like ethanol or what it's called), would't that be super effective and fast? Or an other chemical?

So yeah, that were my 2 odd ideas that are not really serious I suppose, but tell me what you think about them c:

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Well, for one, welcome to the community. I'm a newbie too
I guess for the getting murdered ..just piss off the mafia! lol Clean death. I mean unless you reaaallyyy pissed them off, then you'd be tortured or something. hmm

But for the 2nd, I'm not too sure. It'd be really painful tho..

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Not really a good idea for both methods. The first one is too risky as it's likely you'll just get mugged and hurt but kept alive, or it could be a sting and you end up getting into trouble with the authorities (including being locked up in a psych ward). The second method, it depends on the chemical, but I think it's likely to fail and you will end up in a lot of pain unless you know your chemicals really well. I'm not a chemist and my understanding of substances is rather limited, thus I can't really say which ones will give a peaceful death and which ones will only result in more suffering.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Lemme know if you find someone who wants a willing murder victim

Reactions: lost_soul83 and Cookiedough8956
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Ok, the first one is like.....why? That seems overly complicated and painful. Plus, if you convince some psycho to do it, you may end up getting raped and tortured as well. Unless you really need to hide the fact that it's actually a suicide, I just don't see the point.

The second one could work, I guess. You'd have to figure out if you could inject enough of whatever chemical you find.

I know you're not really serious, but it just seems like there are much simpler ways to ctb.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Lemme know if you find someone who wants a willing murder victim
I watch a ton of true crime shows on tv and I always wonder why I can't get murdered. I mean, it happens all the time! Why can't I find someone to just shoot me in the head or something??

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I watch a ton of true crime shows on tv and I always wonder why I can't get murdered. I mean, it happens all the time! Why can't I find someone to just shoot me in the head or something??
Totally, wouldn't it be nice to just walk around in compton or something and get hit by a drive by? Or a plane ticket to syria to get caught in some crossfire or blown up in a terror attack? Things i think about daily.

Reactions: lost_soul83
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Totally, wouldn't it be nice to just walk around in compton or something and get hit by a drive by? Or a plane ticket to syria to get caught in some crossfire or blown up in a terror attack? Things i think about daily.
Wanna take a trip with me? ;-)

Reactions: Boochky