• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I have a 161 foot building an hour and a half of a bike ride away from my home. Downsides include public indecency.

I also have a bridge with 15 feet of drop length for long drop hanging. However, I do not have a rope, and must purchase one first if I am to do this method. Any thoughts? What type of rope/knot should I use?

Which method should I use and why?

Don't worry, after this post I'm gone for good.

Reactions: Caerula
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
There´s a official table of drops, take this drop, put many feet to this drop so that it´s safe, place a noose made of a thick rope around your neck, palce the knot under the left ear and hang yourself. Then everything is over. The worst thing that could happen, is that you will be decapitated by the noose, an instant death

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Reactions: Strumgewehr
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Hang yourself off the 161 foot building. 2 birds with one stone. *mike drop*
What did Mike ever do to you to deserve being hanged off a building!

/s

And it's irresponsible to get a bird stoned, let alone 2 birds at once, plus it's a waste of weed!

Last edited:
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I would recommend hanging solely because the mess you leave behind is considerably less... awful. Of course, you don't need to care about who is going to have to deal with the aftermath of your death, but perhaps it is something to consider.

If pain is a concern, then I don't recommend any of the methods. But truth to be told, a truly painless method is hard to come by. Not to mention, to not expect to feel any pain when you are literally killing your body is silly to me.

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Should I use a scaffolding knot or a poacher's knot for suspension hanging? What about for long drop?

Reactions: Caerula
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Should I use a scaffolding knot or a poacher's knot for suspension hanging? What about for long drop?

As you know, it doesn't matter what knot you use. Any knot in the world will work just as well as any other.

As you know, a 15 foot drop will rip your head from your body. So the rope needs to have greater tensile strength than your neck, otherwise you could end up suffocating slowly to death due to a crushed trachea.