• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

loveechoes

Feb 24, 2023
Thoughts on short suspension from door? Don't have a lot of options around here that would hold weight and be successful.

Also, how about a generator in a car? Will co2 be successful?

Just toying around with these two options..

Reactions: missingpeace
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
CO2 definitely won't work. You'll feel like you're suffocating and will resort to anything to gtfo. But suspension from a door or handle can definitely work. Partial doesn't work for everyone though, it needs experimenting

L

loveechoes

Feb 24, 2023
CO2 definitely won't work. You'll feel like you're suffocating and will resort to anything to gtfo. But suspension from a door or handle can definitely work. Partial doesn't work for everyone though, it needs experimenting
would think both would require a certain amount of determination, which I have. Thank you for your input .

Reactions: jodes2

Jan 23, 2023
Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning is more peaceful than CO2, but both of these methods are unreliable compared to hanging. Failing the poisoning method can result in permanent brain damage, so first do a lot of research on this method if you choose to go through with it. I'd suggest going with hanging, however, since it is more reliable.

L

loveechoes

Feb 24, 2023
Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning is more peaceful than CO2, but both of these methods are unreliable compared to hanging. Failing the poisoning method can result in permanent brain damage, so first do a lot of research on this method if you choose to go through with it. I'd suggest going with hanging, however, since it is more reliable.
Your point is valid… definitely in research mode. Thank you for your input!