• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Nembutal is very expensive. I could just buy two bottles of .96% Spirytus for $30 with antiemetics to avoid vomiting.
I would surely die, in fact, just 500 ml would be enough but just to be sure. I weight around 55kg. My plan would be to train myself to drink 1l of water in 2 minutes before trying with alcohol.

Not many people consider alcohol poisoning and I wonder why.

Any cons to this method? Why wouldn't you do it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and letmeseethedeath
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Nembutal is very expensive. I could just buy two bottles of .96% Spirytus for $30 with antiemetics to avoid vomiting.
I would surely die, in fact, just 500 ml would be enough but just to be sure. I weight around 55kg. My plan would be to train myself to drink 1l of water in 2 minutes before trying with alcohol.

Not many people consider alcohol poisoning and I wonder why.

Any cons to this method? Why wouldn't you do it?
Doesn't seem likely to kill you if you're not already unhealthy, other than the risk or choking on or aspirating vomit.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Doesn't seem likely to kill you if you're not already unhealthy, other than the risk or choking on or aspirating vomit.

What do you mean? The lethal dose of alcohol for most people is .400 of bac (blood alcohol level). I'm planning to take like the triple of this dose,

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
What do you mean? The lethal dose of alcohol for most people is .400 of bac (blood alcohol level). I'm planning to take like the triple of this dose,
There are also logistics issues. I'm not sure the anti emetics would work well enough because the burning from the alcohol itself would also cause vomiting via a different mechanism. I'd be worried about failing and coming out with terrible liver damage, or even going comatose and surviving. Or just plain living through. I'd personally only feel confident using this method after reading actual death statistics and weeding out those that were .4 BAC but died from aspirating vomit, or .4 BAC and also loaded up on benzos.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I'm not sure the anti emetics would work well enough because the burning from the alcohol itself would also cause vomiting via a different mechanism
true, i'll probably do more research on this matter, but i'm sure there must be one powerful enough

I'd personally only feel confident using this method after reading actual death statistics and weeding out those that were .4 BAC but died from aspirating vomit, or .4 BAC and also loaded up on benzos.
I came up with this idea after reading a scientific article of a patient who committed suicide after drinking 2 bottles of spirit (link : https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1353113197900808 ). It's a very sure way to go, there is no way I can survive that if I don't throw up (and even if I throw up).For my body weight, just one bottle would surely kill me. But to be prudent, i might decide to place myself in a situation where I would drawn after I loose consciousness ( bathtub or swimming pool)

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
true, i'll probably do more research on this matter, but i'm sure there must be one powerful enough

I came up with this idea after reading a scientific article of a patient who committed suicide after drinking 2 bottles of spirit (link : https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1353113197900808 ). It's a very sure way to go, there is no way I can survive that if I don't throw up (and even if I throw up).For my body weight, just one bottle would surely kill me. But to be prudent, i might decide to place myself in a situation where I would drawn after I loose consciousness ( bathtub or swimming pool)
I think antiemetics work to stop chemical related vomiting but not vomiting due to irritation. I'm not sure.

That article is about a cancer patient, so he already had a weak body and probably other substances in his system.

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
That article is about a cancer patient, so he already had a weak body and probably other substances in his system.
So, what you are saying is that the known lethal dose of alcohol is not legit? I'm just trying to understand, cuz it seems like you are doubting the validity of this number. Everywhere you go they say the minimum lethal dose of alcohol is 5g per body weight to 8g per body weight (maximum, this will kill the healthiest person). Not to mention that I plan to triple this already lethal dose. When you say that it won't kill me for sure, what are you basing yourself upon?

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
So, what you are saying is that the known lethal dose of alcohol is not legit? I'm just trying to understand, cuz it seems like you are doubting the validity of this number. Everywhere you go they say the minimum lethal dose of alcohol is 5g per body weight to 8g per body weight (maximum, this will kill the healthiest person). Not to mention that I plan to triple this already lethal dose. When you say that it won't kill me for sure, what are you basing yourself upon?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_alcohol_content bottom lists people who survived over 1% BAC.

In certain professions (police, hospital, etc) the employees often have a secret running "hall of fame" or "greatest of all time" that they keep with their coworkers and I've seen a list with quite a few over .5

I can't find any stats about what BAC is guaranteed (not just "likely") to kill somebody, whether there are physical limits to the absorption rate that would make it difficult to actually get to a deadly BAC before passing out, or whether part of alcohol-induced vomiting is due to physical irritation that can't be stopped by antiemetics. I'm overly cautious maybe and that's why I haven't ctb yet, I need to be 100% sure of the outcome.

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_alcohol_content bottom lists people who survived over 1% BAC.

In certain professions (police, hospital, etc) the employees often have a secret running "hall of fame" or "greatest of all time" that they keep with their coworkers and I've seen a list with quite a few over .5

I can't find any stats about what BAC is guaranteed (not just "likely") to kill somebody, whether there are physical limits to the absorption rate that would make it difficult to actually get to a deadly BAC before passing out, or whether part of alcohol-induced vomiting is due to physical irritation that can't be stopped by antiemetics. I'm overly cautious maybe and that's why I haven't ctb yet, I need to be 100% sure of the outcome.

hmm, that doesn't really disprove anything, some people survived jumping the golden gate bridge, some people survived gun shots to the head… people who survive these types of situations have one thing in common : they receive intensive care. Most of the people on the list received intensive care, you can survive even Nembutal if you receive intensive care. There are always exceptions. But thanks for the link, now I know I will have to isolate myself for at least two days after intoxicating.

0.40% is the accepted lethal dose for about 50% of adult humans

This means the rest 50% can triple the dose lol
If I drink 1L of .96% spirit, my blood level will be 2%. Not sure how I would survive that

Last edited:
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
I tried several times in alcohol overdose using hard liquor within an hour. I vomited profusely and passed out all the times. By the way, I'm a petite lady.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I tried several times in alcohol overdose using hard liquor within an hour. I vomited profusely and passed out all the times. By the way, I'm a petite lady.
yeah, this mights be the problem with this method. I'm doing research on antiemetics to see if there exist one that could stop me from vomithing

ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
yeah, this mights be the problem with this method. I'm doing research on antiemetics to see if there exist one that could stop me from vomithing
Good luck in your research.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Might be better to do weaker alcohol and have more of it. That high of a percentage could burn your stomach lining and esophagus if consumed in large quantities, and no antiemetic will stop that.

Reactions: aneurysm