• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
is that enough? im going to burn it in the bathroom so the room is not that big, also can i burn it with just some papers?

E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
I tried this method in car and failed. I will give tips on what I leant.

Use more charcoal( may be 2kg) - it will produce more CO

Take charcoal bucket into room after coal is red - in that case it won't produce smoke

Drink alcohol or take sleeping pills - it will sedate you and reduce survival instincts

I feel this method should be well planned else it won't work. If you are caught or survive after some time, it will cause brain damage.

• Informative
Reactions: Cakeisalie
ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
I tried this method in car and failed. I will give tips on what I leant.

Use more charcoal( may be 2kg) - it will produce more CO

Take charcoal bucket into room after coal is red - in that case it won't produce smoke

Drink alcohol or take sleeping pills - it will sedate you and reduce survival instincts

I feel this method should be well planned else it won't work. If you are caught or survive after some time, it will cause brain damage.
will it be faster if i burn charcoal directly in the bathroom? because i need to die fast before my family sees what im doing, also can i burn the charcoal with just some papers? because i dont think i have any other method of burning charcoal

E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
It will produce more smoke in the bathroom if you burn there. Also if you use some oil with papers, you can burn it.

Reactions: Cakeisalie
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
Hello, this doesn't sound like a good idea. What if someone has to use the bathroom? Any smell of smoke is going to make people aware and start searching for the source. You are new here, may I ask why you want to ctb?

E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
Yes, this method needs planning and it is risky method. I saw news articles saying people burnt charcoal in car and died and many answers on internet mentioned you will simply go to sleep and never wakup. It was not the case with me. My heart was pounding very fast and unconsciousness was not quick

AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

dreaming on kolob
Feb 8, 2024
Yes, this method needs planning and it is risky method. I saw news articles saying people burnt charcoal in car and died and many answers on internet mentioned you will simply go to sleep and never wakup. It was not the case with me. My heart was pounding very fast and unconsciousness was not quick
how much charcoal did u use and what type of enclosure was u in?

ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
It will produce more smoke in the bathroom if you burn there. Also if you use some oil with papers, you can burn it.
i understand that it will produce smoke but will it produce more carbon monoxide?
Hello, this doesn't sound like a good idea. What if someone has to use the bathroom? Any smell of smoke is going to make people aware and start searching for the source. You are new here, may I ask why you want to ctb?
im doing that method at night after my family goes to sleep so they probably wont notice, i want to die because i have so many problems i dont even know if i should say them all or not