P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I will be free of this addiction. I won't be fat, I won't be angry at talking about weight, I will be healthy and sharp.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeSick, gomenasai, WhatPowerIs and 3 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I will be free of this addiction. I won't be fat, I won't be angry at talking about weight, I will be healthy and sharp.
Well bless your heart, let no one and nothing, interfere. If your doing what's right for you. Much love and a few hugs for your efforts!☺️

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Good job! I sometimes overeat and really regret it. I just feel bloated and gross after. It's not really worth that momentary pleasure, although I do enjoy coasting on a high blood sugar level. It just gives me that feel-good vibe the rest of the day. Going for nutrient-dense food has helped me feel fuller without going overboard all the time, but I do still cave occasionally. Pizza is entirely too delicious.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Good job! I sometimes overeat and really regret it. I just feel bloated and gross after. It's not really worth that momentary pleasure, although I do enjoy coasting on a high blood sugar level. It just gives me that feel-good vibe the rest of the day. Going for nutrient-dense food has helped me feel fuller without going overboard all the time, but I do still cave occasionally. Pizza is entirely too delicious.
Bro the occasional pizza, must be loved! 😁

• Love
Reactions: Venom85 and Angst Filled Fuck Up
gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
I'm happy for you. I noticed that if I eat too much added sugar and too many carbs I get hungry easily. And sometimes the body mistakes thirst for hunger, so it's good to keep that in mind. 🤗