O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
His body was torn in half after he hit something on the way down, he had just recently broken up with his girlfriend

• Aww..
Reactions: ChronicPain23, betternever2havbeen, jemetire and 2 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Well at least he made sure of his success I guess..

I'd discourage anyone from attempting to CTB so soon after a breakup. Emotions are too raw and you're not thinking straight. CTB should be done with a 'cool', rational head.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Amyend88, Duality, ChronicPain23 and 12 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Well at least he made sure he'd succeed I guess. But no one should attempt CTB so soon after a breakup, when things are raw and you're not thinking straight, especially at that age..
I agree with you 100%

Reactions: dialogos, betternever2havbeen, mrscat and 1 other person
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Terrible end !

Reactions: dialogos, betternever2havbeen and CW36
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
"All suicide is valid and should not ever be discouraged let alone prevented"

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Letmedienow, jemetire and Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who manage to ctb this way really are so brave to me, jumping sounds like such a terrifying method so I admire those with the courage for it. But anyway at least that person is spared from all future suffering, rest in peace.

• Aww..
Reactions: ChronicPain23, counting-out-time, Rational man and 1 other person
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Well at least he made sure of his success I guess..

I'd discourage anyone from attempting to CTB so soon after a breakup. Emotions are too raw and you're not thinking straight. CTB should be done with a 'cool', rational head.
Hmm I always saw emotions as a good propeller to CTB honestly...they can put you in the right headspace to be able to CTB...Everytime I got close to catching the bus or felt like I wanted to/would be able to it was emotionally driven...

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Torn in half? I don't think he planned it that way... I can't imagine the pain even if it was fast... It's giving me anxiety thinking about it...

• Aww..
Reactions: MyLifeIsANightmare and Rational man
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Hmm I always saw emotions as a good propeller to CTB honestly...they can put you in the right headspace to be able to CTB...Everytime I got close to catching the bus or felt like I wanted to/would be able to it was emotionally driven...
I understand your point. I used to feel that way, that I needed strong emotions to do in the moment. But I believe that the sense of it all, depends on whether if it's a one off blow or a recurring theme right? Perhaps the latter has come after the former, but for the latter alone to cause a CTB is different imo. Now that I don't hold any anger, and rather feel fairly empty of emotions in general, I've never felt so confident and convinced that what I plan to do is right, because I've made peace with myself and the world, and I've made that decision with the coolest of heads. So emotions and being emotionless can both arrive at that final juncture, but I guess what I'm saying is that it's easier to justify doing it, when you've had all the time in the world to reflect, and yet still decide to do it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Amyend88