• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
So tons of stuff here tonight, and just hate life right?? πŸ˜‚ so earlier decided to post new profile pic, gun to my head, was awesome pic honestly but NSFW as per rules, so... should get me kicked of a few other SM platforms tho! Thank God, I don't want em anyway! Started out the night with alcohol! Yeahhh! And decided around 3 am to create a DSBM thread for all the mayhem (dead) fans I've seen around here, to help them to find some true great Black Metal, but deleted it, haha, as it sounded stupid, which is fine, as I'm stupid too. No big deal. Then decided to play my tune "this will hurt) by Happy Days, which IS my band, God Bless em! Esp when drunk, and one damn beer left, πŸ˜‚ but called off work today with 1 hour sick time cuz "f" it! πŸ˜‚ to top it all, idk.. at least my dogs appreciate my screaming! πŸ˜‚ but on serious note, been long time since I took out that gun, and felt nice against my temple.. my rant/vent if I can figure out how to add to my post, cuz I don't want, need, or intend to add any more warnings.. love this forum.. ❀️ if I posted this wrong, mods/admin please, please just delete and thank you, you are appreciated please don't write me up! πŸ™‚

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and DeIetedUser4739