M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I would first get high with morphine and then SN
they say u should never do that because of the chances of vomiting thre SN increase
Mari hi!
the slow release doesn't depend on the capsule. it's the carrier substance.
agreed about grape fruit. I use it to keep my
but to OD ire supposed to absorb a lot of substance at once or?
I would go with morphine first if I had access to it although I don't know anything about it. Because I don't have access I'm going SN
would you risk of ending up a vegetable?

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You absolutely must crush the pills

Reactions: Spitfire
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Far more peaceful. While the general level of knowledge of many posters on the forums regarding opioids is exceptionally poor with frequent refrains of "if I try it once, I'll become an instant addict," I suspect if morphine were as available as SN, SN as a method would largely disappear overnight. SN vs something that takes away pain, causes unbelievable euphoria, and causes beautiful dreams...

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Far more peaceful. While the general level of knowledge of many posters on the forums regarding opioids is exceptionally poor with frequent refrains of "if I try it once, I'll become an instant addict," I suspect if morphine were as available as SN, SN as a method would largely disappear overnight. SN vs something that takes away pain, causes unbelievable euphoria, and causes beautiful dreams...
i took once a 30mg pill and got hypnagogic hallucinations. people also tend to say to OD on morphine it should be IV and the dose should be at least several grams. you dont really know what to trust, its so confusing

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Most of the information here regarding opioids is not great. Therapeutic dosages for morphine, dosages used for morphine only surgical anesthesia, and dosages of hydromorphone used for lethal injection are well known. I've posted correct information many times. If you are considering ctb, one should do adequate research. It shouldn't be that difficult to distinguish bullshit from fact.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
im researching but its impossible to find an answer. ive read so many different quantities.
also dont you just puke when you take a load of pills?
any insomniac around? :)

Hi Mariv
I am an insomniac always have been. I am not sure you have enough morphine. When I was on morphine years ago it never made me vomit but I was on a low dose pill. When they switched me to oxy is when I began vomiting and still do. Morphine would be much less uncomfortable than SN. since you have extended release you would need to crush them up. I'm truly sorry for all you're going through. I wish the doctors would give you a miracle med that would give you a better quality of life.

My Nanny was diagnosed with lung cancer with mets. I had been there taking care of her for about 2 weeks. I left my black widow auntin charge so I could go home t my sons for 5 days. 2 days later my Nanny could barely talk. I asked the black widow why isn't she talking right? did she suddenly get that ill or what? She said well they added a new medication and she shut her mouth, shook her hear no life a child I have to have the nurse force her to take it. I lived almost 3 hours away so I called my Nannys best friend to go check on her. Joann called me begging me not to see her the next day. She said D you would be mortified to see her that way and she would never want you to see her like that. SO black widow called me about 11:30 friday morning the day I was supposed to go back to take care of my Nanny. I told her what Joann said. About an hour later I got a call with the black widow and a psychiatrist my Nanny died. Apparently hospice told the black widow my Nanny was holding on for someone to come or someone to go. When she learned I had to be home for the boys she let go... I talked to my ex inlaws about it. They take care of older people. They explained they give morphine to speed up death in those who are very ill. Just edited to add this in here so you know what it can do in poor physical health.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: suicide hype_
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Most of the information here regarding opioids is not great. Therapeutic dosages for morphine, dosages used for morphine only surgical anesthesia, and dosages of hydromorphone used for lethal injection are well known. I've posted correct information many times. If you are considering ctb, one should do adequate research. It shouldn't be that difficult to distinguish bullshit from fact.
I wish it wasnt really. ive read that website where it says 300mg can be enough for LD. but in other sources its different. and then people's reports...its such a chaos
Hi Mariv
I am an insomniac always have been. I am not sure you have enough morphine. When I was on morphine years ago it never made me vomit but I was on a low dose pill. When they switched me to oxy is when I began vomiting and still do. Morphine would be much less uncomfortable than SN. since you have extended release you would need to cush them up. I'm truly sorry for all you're going through. I wish the doctors would give you a miracle med that would give you a better quality of life.
So if you vomited with one pill...figure out me taking 60...and crushed...it will be impossible not to vomit them, or? thx for your wishes. sn will be painful but more reliable i think

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I gave you three very specific topics that can be researched from medical or legal literature. If you are depending on posts or "websites," then you do not seem to be looking anywhere close.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I wish it wasnt really. ive read that website where it says 300mg can be enough for LD. but in other sources its different. and then people's reports...its such a chaos

So if you vomited with one pill...figure out me taking 60...and crushed...it will be impossible not to vomit them, or? thx for your wishes. sn will be painful but more reliable i think

I first was put on Oxy in around 2010- until 2013 I had been on oxy and they would switch to other meds like morphine, oxymorphone and a couple of others. I got blood clots in 2013 and since I cannot have anything with any aspirin my only option is oxy/Roxicodone. Even though I have been on it steady for 7 years now If I take 30-45 mg's I vomit. Not just once repeated all afternoon. My brother even says I cannot believe you still vomit like that. So I'm going to say my tolerance is low. I will get a good buzz off it even though I vomit repeatedly so I know some is in my system. I know you are newly put onto the morphine so you have no tolerance. I would suggest crush 1 swallow it and see what it does. Than the next day do 2, than next day later do 3. Just to see what it does to you. If you aren't vomiting out at 3 or even go 4 or 5 in the next few days you will know you have a chance to keeping enough down. If you weren't in such a state of health I would not be giving advice to someone. Just know it's because of your health and your mom knows your plans that I am suggesting things. I just wish the docs would have a miracle med for you. Have you tried to get a second and third opinion? Maybe a different doctor may have better answers,

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I gave you three very specific topics that can be researched from medical or legal literature. If you are depending on posts or "websites," then you do not seem to be looking anywhere close.
ok.yes ure right
ok.yes ure right
I first was put on Oxy in around 2010- until 2013 I had been on oxy and they would switch to other meds like morphine, oxymorphone and a couple of others. I got blood clots in 2013 and since I cannot have anything with any aspirin my only option is oxy/Roxicodone. Even though I have been on it steady for 7 years now If I take 30-45 mg's I vomit. Not just once repeated all afternoon. My brother even says I cannot believe you still vomit like that. So I'm going to say my tolerance is low. I will get a good buzz off it even though I vomit repeatedly so I know some is in my system. I know you are newly put onto the morphine so you have no tolerance. I would suggest crush 1 swallow it and see what it does. Than the next day do 2, than next day later do 3. Just to see what it does to you. If you aren't vomiting out at 3 or even go 4 or 5 in the next few days you will know you have a chance to keeping enough down. If you weren't in such a state of health I would not be giving advice to someone. Just know it's because of your health and your mom knows your plans that I am suggesting things. I just wish the docs would have a miracle med for you. Have you tried to get a second and third opinion? Maybe a different doctor may have better answers,
well but those test pills would be pills that i would be missing later for ctb. now i have 1800mg in pills which some say its enough and others say its too little! i could try to swallow and if im lucky i wont vomit. but then mb the dose is not enough. its so complicated.
well doctors tell me to keep on with chemo

Last edited:
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
yes i have meto. y could take 3x. then i would crush the pills, mix them with water and drink it. i could take some antiacids aswell.

i also wonder aboit the time to death.

Puking is definitely a potential problem when taking a large amount of an oral opiate like morphine. The body will want to get it out, and I think with the amount talking about being ingested, it is almost a guarantee to become nauseated.. probably vomit at some point.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019

sorry.. got distracted
I use grapefruit to keep antibiotics levels up. It inhibits ferment CYP3A4 in your body, which can significantly rise levels of any drugs that are metabolized by that ferments.

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
crush the morphine, dissolve and inject it. With that dosage guaranteed to CTB and no way to vomit it out.

L

LouiseLaz

Jul 10, 2020
I have a bottle, unopened, of the sub lingual liquid drops of morphine. When my dad was dying, hospice fed exed it the house, and the nurse was supposed to maintain control of it, and record usage and dispose of it. However, he died before she arrived. They were supposed to send someone out to retrieve, but never did.

Anyway, I am curious as to whether this preparation could be used for me to CTB peacefully? Like. how much? Drink the whole dang bottle?