• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
ʜᴀᴠɪɴ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴ ɪᴍ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇʀʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴍʏ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴜɴʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴀʙʟᴇ,, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴀʀɪɴᴛᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍᴀꜱꜱɪᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴀꜱ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴄʀᴀꜱᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ, ɪᴍ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇꜱ.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Hey, dw ure brother surely know who u truly are. He probably dont care about how u look too. Try to relax and enjoy! Good luck
It's not about how I look really its that factor where I'm no longer a kid, I'm old enough and my mind hurts enough for me to no longer want to fight to hide it as well as I did in the past, I'm afraid they'll see me as "broken" "somone else" , I'm afraid to change that little thought of me inside there head
I'm sure it's going to be okay, enjoy your time with your brothers :)
I appreciate that, I hope it goes well.